Vivek Deora is a restauranteur. He is mostly known as the husband of chef Maneet Chauhan.
|Children||Sagun And Karma|
Vivek has already opened 23 restaurants and has worked in 8 countries. He is the co-founder of Morph Hospitality Group along with his wife.
Vivek holds a degree in hotel management. He met his wife Maneet during his college days.
Playdoh DohVinci DIY Disney Frozen Chocolate Candy Box Valentines Day Holiday Toy Play Doh Vinci http://t.co/UIp8uOzvmp— Vivek Deora (@DeoraVivek) February 28, 2015
10 Facts About Vivek Deora
- Vivek Deora is a restauranteur. His exact date of birth and age is not known. Judging from his pictures on social media he seems to be in his forties.
- Vivek has his own unique personality. His exact height and weight are not known. Looking at his pictures, he seems to have decent height and weight.
- As an owner of the restaurants no doubt he has earned some fortune. However, he has not disclosed his income and net worth yet. But judging from his lifestyle we can say that he lives a luxurious life.
- Vivek is a married man. In fact, he is a celebrity spouse. His wife is a well know chef Maneet Chauhan. The couple got married in the year 2007.
- Deora has two children. He is blessed with a daughter and a son. His daughter's name is Shagun and his son's name is Karma.
- Deora's father is a doctor. He has not disclosed his father and mother's name. In fact, we could hardly find details about his family.
- Vivek holds a degree in Hotel Management from Manipal University. He was born and raised in Jaipur, India. He holds Indian nationality.
- Vivek is known to own several restaurants. He is the co-founder of the Morph Hospitality Group.
- Deora is mostly known as the husband of the chef Maneet Chauhan. Maneet gained fame as the judge of the Show Chopped.
- Vivek seems to be active on Twitter. He has 32 followers on his Twitter account.
Who Is Matt Nye? Rolling Stone Founder Jann Wenner Was Together With His Partner
Matt Nye is most popularly known to be the partner of Jann Simon Wenner, also known as Jann Wenner, the founder of Rolling Stone. American magazine tycoon Jann Simon Wenner, Matt's business partner, co-founded the popular culture publication Rolling ...
Zewditu Gebreyohanes: Facts You Need To Know About The New Addition To Albert Museum
Zewditu Gebreyohanes is one of three new trustees of the Victoria and Albert Museums appointed by the prime minister through the Department for Digital, Culture, Media, and Sport (DCMS). The right-wing commentator Zewditu is one of three new candidat...
Natasha Alford: 5 Facts You Should Know About The CNN Commentator
Natasha Alford is a journalist and a CNN Commentator. She currently works as a deputy editor of theGrio where she started wroking nearly seven years ago. Also, the host served as deputy editor and digital host for four years. She overviews and develo...
The Internet Has Decided That Kelsey Plum and Darren Waller Are Dating and Here's Why
Kelsey Plum and Darren Waller have been embroiled in rumors about dating each other for a few months now. However, people on the internet seem to be sure they are in a relationship. The pair were seen exchanging glances in the recent match where Kels...
Tracy Walder CIA: Here Are Facts You Did Not Know About The Former FBI agent
Tracy Walder is the former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent who shares her experience as a spy through a book. She is the author of The Unexpected Spy, a memoir based on Tracy's memories, and share...
Piff The Magic Dragon Net Worth 2022: What Has The Former AGT Magician Been Upto These Days?
As America's Got Talent is currently airing its seventeenth season, its successful alum, Piff The Magic Dragon, as a guest performer is creating a stir on the Internet. Piff is one of the most talked about finalists from America's Talent. He appeared...