Family and Personal Life:
Tracy Grimshaw is a gay and a very controversial TV personality. Tracy was born to Barbara Grimshaw at Melbourne, Australia.
She as a gay changes many partners and feels good to make a relationship with new partners. Her controversial attitude and rude behavior make her an infamous character. Tracy was once involved in a slapstick case in 2004 after she reportedly punched her ex-girlfriend Julia Morris in the face when they were being intimate with each other. This led her to be sentenced to jail for 6 months in prison.
- Parents: Barbara Grimshaw
- Spouse: N/A
- Children: Chris Williams
- Marital Status: Single
Tracy revealed her sexuality in 2009 which added more controversies in her life. She revealed that she likes to have multiple sexual partners. She is said to have been seen walking naked and shirtless in the Logie Award Ceremony, an Australian equivalent of the Emmy’s.
She admitted that she enjoys having multiple partners. She was once speculated to have been married to Gordon Ramsay but no such such evidence of their marriage has been found. The relationship between her and her husband went crooked as they were not together for a long time.
Tracy has a son named Chris Williams however, nothing about him has been revealed in the media. She likes to keep her personal life private and there are no mentions about her Child’s father or her marriage.
She had to pass on some emotional trauma after her mother’s demise. And certainly, she went through difficult times after being knocked unconscious from her horse, as there was a significant hit on her head.
Body Measurements and Lifestyle:
Tracy Grimshaw’s accurate body measurement is not available. Grimshaw is said to have undergone plastic surgery on her lips and around her eyes to enhance her natural beauty.
Tracy stands tall in the height of 5 feet and 10 inches. She has a voluptuous body and her grayish blonde hair adds charm to her personality. Her eyes look light green and she has some extra pounds on her body but still, she manages to look attractive and maintains her charm.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178cm)
- Weight: N/A
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: Lips and eye lines
Tracy Grimshaw started her career as a journalist at the age of 19. Grimshaw’s professional career started as she started working as a reporter for National Nine News when she was just 21.
Tracy after completing her graduation chose to work as a journalist. By the age of 25, she had begun presenting news bulletins and had been appointed as the presenter of National Nine Morning News shortly after.
- 1981: She joined National Nine News in Melbourne as a reporter.
- 1985: Started presenting news bulletins.
- 1987: She had been appointed a presenter of National Nine Morning News.
- 1990-1994: Grimshaw reported on overseas events for the Nine Networks as well as reporting and hosting for a program over the summer non-ratings period.
- 1995: She appeared as a co-host of The Midday Show with David Reyne.
- 1996-2005: She was a host of a show’ Today on Saturday’ and ‘Animal hospital’. On the same year, she was also appointed as a co-host of a show ‘Today’ with Steve Liebmann.
- 2006: She began presenting “A Current Affair”.
Tracy Currently is the host of ' A Current Affair'.
Net Worth and Salary:
Tracy Grimshaw’s exact net worth is unknown. Tracy’s salary is $650 thousand according to a source.
All of her controversies and her achievements have made her a famous personality that she has earned such a high salary of net worth by her own.
- Net Worth: N/A
- Salary: $650,000