American Author Tony Robbins Net Worth: Wife, Age, Family, Meditation - Tony Robbins is a well-known American entrepreneur and author. Tony Robbins is widely known for a motivational speaker rather than as an entrepreneur and author.
- Birthday: February 29, 1960 (age 58)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: white
- Profession: author, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker
Family and Personal Life
Tony Robbins was married to Becky Robbins on 1984 and divorced each other in 1997.
Now, Tony is married to his girlfriend named Sage Robbins. Over 16 years this couple is living a happy life together. Tony and Sage are blessed with two children named Jairek Robbins and Jolie Robbins.
Robbins, a native of North Hollywood is the eldest child of his parents. Unluckily his parents divorced when he was at age7 and speeded a tough childhood.
His mother was dating multiple men and married to Jim Robbins, a semi-professional baseball player who adopted Tony at age12.
- Parents: John Mahavoric, Nikki Robbins
- Wife: Becky Jenkins (m. 1982-d.2001), Sage Robbins (m. 2001)
- Children: 2 (Jairek Robbins, Joile Robbins)
- Marital Status: Married
Body Measurements and Lifestyle
Tony Robbins’s height and weight seems to be very attractive and eye pleasing. With his dashing looks, athletic body and genuine attitude he has made a huge fan following all over the world.
Standing at the towering height of 6 feet 7 inches with a masculine body Tony look like athletes or player.
Among the hobbies, driving luxurious automobiles including Range Rover and Rolls Royce is one of the best things to do by Tony.
Tony has won the heart of global with the unique way of his interpretation, fashion, and style. One of the distinctive features of Tony is a smile of encouragement on his face which is all set to spread good knowledge and skills throughout the world.
- Height: 6 feet 7 inch (204 cm)
- Weight: 98 kg (216 lbs)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Body Measurements: N/A
Tony Robbins is a famous author, motivational speaker and also a philanthropist. Tony Robbins began his career firstly as a motivational speaker and author in the seminars of Jim Rohn when he was at the age of 17.
- 1988: Tony released his first infomercial, the personal power which was produced by Guthy Ranker that helped to promote his services as a “peak performance coach”.
- 1997: he launched the Leadership Academy Seminar.
- 2014: he pursued rights to organize a ‘Major League Soccer’ license in Los Angeles, California, currently known as Los Angeles Football club along with his group of investors with Magic Johnson, Mia Hamm, and Peter Guber.
- 2016: Robbins purchased sports pro gaming organization named ‘Team Liquid’ by partnering with ‘Golden States Warriors ‘co-owner and Washington Wizards co-owner Ted Leonsis.
- 2017: Team Liquid won The International 7, a Dota Tournament with $24 million prizes.
As a motivational speaker, Tony has organized multiple seminars every year with Unleash power within, life and wealth mastery and leadership mastery.
Net Worth and Salary 2018
Tony Robbins is an honorable author, and entrepreneur. Besides that, he has purchased two-sport team including ‘Los Angeles football club’ and ‘Golden State Warriors’ through which he must be earning handful amount of income.
As per the present statics, Mr. Tony Robbins’s net worth is estimated to be $500 million.
- Net Worth: $500 million
- Salary: N/A