50+ Funniest Quotes From Netflix’s 'Stranger Things'
Stranger Things is an American science fiction horror series where you can explore every concept from horror drama, suspense, and even the funniest moment. The series plot on the mysteries and supernatural events which made small-town life miserable.
The story follows life, starting with the disappearance of Will and the sinister things surrounding the town. However, the series highlights some funniest parts.
Here is the list of 50 plus funniest and best quotes from Netflix's series Stranger Things.
1. 'If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country.' - Mike Wheeler
Mike mentioned the line in episode seven of The Bathtub of season one. This quote is dedicated to the parents as they seek freedom and want to spend time alone.
2. 'I'm stealthy, like a ninja.' —Steve Harrington
Steve Harrington is the comedic character from the beginning of the Netflix series. He has impressed fans with his funniest gig from episode one.
One of his silly lines was, I'm Stealthy, Like A Ninja' while he could sneak into Nancy's bedroom when her family members have dinner downstairs in season one. The character has loved by fans due to his performance.
3. 'She will not be able to resist these pearls' -Dustin Henderson
Dustin is the funniest character in Stranger Things, and one of the most comedic quotes includes this one where he mentioned Lucas about Max in season two, episode one in the sequel Madmax.
4. 'Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind.' — Dustin Henderson
Again this line Dustin said to Mike Wheeler in the season one episode of The Monster when they are clueless. Also, the quote is perfect for your BFF, who is unknown of Stranger Things. Even this provides obligatory giggle about the Eleven things.
5. 'Why are you keeping this curiosity door locked?'- Dustin Henderson
Henderson said Scott Clarke always says they should never stop being curious to open any curiosity door in the episode The Bathtub. As a result, he tries to hide the fact about Eleven. He asks about sensory deprivation tanks, and the line pop up, 'Why are you keeping this curiosity door locked?'
6. 'Friends don’t lie.' - Eleven
Eleven has faced tough life during her stay with her forge father. After an escape, she finally met a friend who developed a quote for their strong relationship.
The quote was said by Wheeler when he tried to persuade Eleven as a friend. The line has delivered impact later in Eleven's life. Even they lied about each other when they became more than friends in the series.
7. 'Bitchin' - Eleven
This word emerged when Eleven changed her look in Season 2. She learned the phrase from her friends, who taught her self-esteem. She even attracted her fans through her punk makeover, which was a funny moment in the show.
8. 'It's called code shut your mouth.' -Erica Sinclair
Erica Sinclair appeared as the small atom bomb in the Netflix series. Dustin called for code red to Lucas, and Erica replied with the walkie-talkie. she hung up the phone with her reply to the code red like nothing, ' i got a code for you instead, it's called code shut-your-mouth!'
It shares hilarious scenes in season 3, which would remind rememberable of her remarkable performance.
9. Yeah, that's right! You better run! She's our friend and she's crazy- Dustin Henderson
Henderson felt proud when Eleven stood up to them and made their bully afraid with her strange power. She saves Mike and Dustin from them. Also, Dustin's expression was way strong after her arrival.
In season one, the boy's gang sticks up for Eleven. As a result, she saves them from the strong boys and even breaks one of the boy's arms. When Eleven asked them to run, Dustin shouted if they came back, she would kill them. However, Eleven fainted after protecting them.
10. 'You can't spell America without Erica.' - Erica Sinclair
Erica is the smartest character in the series. In the episode, there was more laugh-out-moment when she directed about the map. Even she has offered a bunch of her favorite food to work on the mission as she was the little person in the gang.
She repeats 'Child in Danger,' and Dustin tries to convince her to work for her country. She gave a deadpan stare look to Dustin and said the classic line.
The little sister tried to point out the faulty plan while having soda. She even talks about capitalism when they already know about the fact.
11. 'He's missing bones and stuff. He can bend like gumbo.' - Steve Harrington
Steve talks about Dustin indicating his teeth when he tries to repair them, and Robin doesn't believe him. However, Steve replied, Oh, he's, uh, Yeah, he's got some disease. Meanwhile, he got confused and mentioned Chry, Chrydo, and something.
Even it was funny when he misspelled the word, and Robin asked if he meant Gumby, but he answered he was pretty sure it was Gumbo.
12. 'Mike! I found chocolate pudding!'- Dustin Henderson
The line emerged when the gang visited Eleven in the hospital when she drained. However, Dustin's character shares the funny moment when he believed the lunch lady was collecting chocolate pudding for herself.
Even the time when he discovers her stash of the iconic pop snack packs was a laughable moment in Stranger Things.
13. 'There’s more to life than stupid boys.' -Max Mayfield
This line by Max was a true statement when she mentioned the fact to Eleven when boys lied to them.
14. 'No, El, you’re not the monster. You saved me. Do you understand? You saved me.' - Mike Wheeler
Mike delivered the speech to Eleven when she opened the gate with her telekinetic powers in Season 1, chapter six.
15. 'And I Want To Date Bo Derek. We All Want Things.' -Jim Hopper
Hopper delivered the line in the season 2 episode one while responding to a tiresome request of Murray Bauman. The former investigative journalist and Hopper walk into the Hawkins police station, and she asks for five minutes.
However, sparing five minutes in a busy day is related to the person who has a hectic job, and this part remained funny as looking at those parts.
16. 'Your Friend Is Stuck. You Give Me Money, I Make Him Unstuck'-Dimitri
It was the line by Dimitri which won the hearts of the fans. He even developed a close tie with Hopper at the beginning of season 4.
17. 'The Obvious Things Are Not What People Observe.’ Or… ‘Do… Don’t Observe.’ Or…Sherlock Holmes.' - Steve
In Season four, when Dustin quote Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Steve learns and decides to impress Nancy with his literary knowledge. Harrington hilariously stammers out the line and garbled quote.
However, he could be practical when the situation turned tough. The character has a romantic side in some sequels of the Netflix series. Harrington may not be the best Nancy could have as a boyfriend, but fans consistently gave love for his awkward charm.
18. 'This is Mr. Fibbly. He’s A Squirrel.' -Eleven
Eleven turned into a typical kid in season 4 beginning, and the quote occurred as the comedic relief in the sad presentation of her father's demise.
She introduced Mr. Fibbly as the squirrel who is heartwarming and funny.
19. 'Mornings Are For Coffee And Contemplation.'- Jim Hopper
It is the line by Hopper that delivers funny quotes in Stranger Things. He said the line when he stumbled into Hawkins police station for a 'cup of coffee and a moment of silence.
Nonetheless, police secretary, Flo, asked him a barrage of questions, and Hooper said the classic line to her.
20. 'Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.' -Dustin Henderson
Dustin, who comes under the funniest character in Stranger Things, delivered the comic lines in his every moment. Although he said the line at a critical point, he made it funny anyway.
21. 'I am on a curiosity voyage and I need my paddles to travel.'- Dustin Henderson
Dustin tries to convenience why he needs more than five books from the librarian in the season 2 sequel, The Pollywog. The character creates a fun moment in every part, even while taking these books in chapter three, where the line pops up in his mind.
22. 'I don't like most people. He's in the vast majority.' -Jonathan Byers
Byers is not much of a funny character in the series. However, some lines made it motivating. This line seemed dedicated to the reserved person who felt comfortable with only one person.
'Nobody normal ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world' is also a good line by Jonathan.
23. I just didn’t want you to think I was such a wastoid, you know?- Mike Wheeler
Mike wants to clarify to Will that he wasn't wasted. This line determines that he doesn't want to be look loser in front of his friend. Even in Stranger Things, you can learn different interesting words, including Wastiod.
24. 'Mouthbreather.' -Eleven
Mouthbreather is a term used for a stupid person, and when it comes from Eleven, it's funny enough. Even Redditors gave some views after hearing El's phrase on the show.
Someone pinned he was breathing through his mouth for many years due to medical reasons, but he felt shitty after Eleven words. In the 80s, it was a common insult.
The basic idea in the line was that those who breathed through their mouth were less intelligent as they didn't know to breathe through their nose.
25. 'She helped just enough so she could get what she wants; food and a bed. She's like a stray dog.' -Lucas Sinclair
This line by Lucas emerged when he talked about Eleven in Season one in the sequence The Flea and the Acrobat when he fights with Mike. They had a big fight over Eleven.
26. 'Lando!' -Dustin Henderson
Henderson repeated this line continuously in season one, chapter seven of The Bathtub when he thought it was all a trap. He mentioned Lando Calrissian, but Lucas advised him to shut up about Lando!
Although they were at a dangerous point, somehow Henderson created fun remembrances in the series.
27. 'If we're both going crazy, then we’ll go crazy together, right?'-Mike Wheeler
Will had been captured by the stranger monster. However, Mike encourages him with the line. A friend is the one who will support another one in his highs and lows. This line is funny as well a motivating quote for friends.
28. 'If you don’t mind, for the sake of your poor old dad, keep the door open three inches.' -Jim Hopper
Hopper always comes with the comic line in the show. This time was funnier when Jim tried to keep the distance between the two lovers. Even he asked them to open the door three inches so he could look after them.
This line shows the father's worries about her grownup daughter, who may fall for the wrong guy.
29. 'Do you know anything about sensory deprivation tanks? Specifically how to build one?'- Dustin Henderson
This line is when Dustin asked professor Clarke about the sensory deprivation tanks at ten o'clock on Saturday as a science question. When he asked why he needed the tank, he replied fun. Another classic line from Dustin pops up in the scene, 'Why are you keeping this curiosity door locked?'
30. 'We're not even in the game; we're on the bench.'-Mike Wheeler
When steve mentioned a coach calling a play in a game, Mike replied this isn't some stupid sports game, and they are not on the game. They tried to get Demo-dogs attention to clear a path to the gate.
31. 'Being a freak is the best. I’m a freak.' -Jonathan Byers
This line is by Jonathan, who seemed reserved character in Stranger Things. When Will mentioned him as a freak and even asked Do you want to be just like everyone else? He replied with the line. Even Will replied with a savage answer, 'Is that why you don't have any friends.'
32. 'You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me? Child endangerment.' –Erica
When it's about Erica's sequence, it's always humorous enough. She said this line to Dustin and Robin when they made a plan in the chapter The Sauna Test.
33. 'Because his face opened up, and he ate my cat!'- Dustin
This line is when Steve asks Dustin how he knows his pet is not a lizard. He answered with the savage line; it may be the best scene of the season and the funniest.
34. 'Just curious why all of a sudden you look like some MTV punk.' - Jim Hopper
Jim said the line when Eleven didn't mention the gate in season 2, episode 9.
35. 'I may be a pretty s—ty boyfriend, but turns out I'm actually a pretty damn good babysitter.' -Steve
In Stranger Things, Steve had a great bonding with Dustin, like an older brother and the rest of the gang. Steve draws the attention of fans through his friendship with Dustin, which seemed him as a good babysitter.
36. 'Touch my butt, I don't care!'- Dustin
This line led the funniest scene when Steve tries to push Dustin into the cabinet. Also, Dustin savage replied as always when he pushed his feet instead of his butt.
37. 'Science is neat, but I’m afraid it’s not very forgiving.' -Scott Clarke
It is the advice by Clark in chapter 5, The Flea and the Acrobat. He always provides scientific knowledge to the four boys, which is the key to the series.
38. 'What’s at the X? Pirate treasure?'-Bob Newby
The X was drawn by Will when his body has captured by the strange thing. However, Newby unknowingly talks about the X and denotes it as Pirate Treasure. Newby turns into the true hero in the series, who supports the boys with his funny lines and quotes.
39. 'You’re going to take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?'-Dustin Henderson
Dustin mentioned Demogorgon in different ways. Even he confused Hooper with his terms Demodogs by putting Demogorgon and dogs together. The character felt it sounds pretty badass.
40. 'C-O-M-promise. Compromise? How ’bout that’s your word for the day, yeah? It’s something that’s kinda in-between, something like… halfway happy.' -Jim Hopper
It's the line when Hopper wasn't able to pronounce compromise correctly. However, he handles Eleven with his word.
41. 'Maybe I am a mess, maybe I’m crazy, maybe I’m out of my mind!'-Joyce Byers
Joyce didn't believe the demise of her son. As a result, she kept her lights up in search of Will like crazy.
42. 'Will wanted me to give him some space, so I’m giving him a few feet.' -Joyce Byers
Will wanted some time alone as he was having trouble due to the strange things. As a result, he asked Joyce for the distance, and she delivered the classic line.
43. 'Your mom doesn’t knock?' -Jonathan Byers
It was a line by Byers to Nancy Wheelers when they spent time alone in her room and shared his sweet smile.
44. 'When I become rich and famous for this one day, don’t come crawling back' -Dustin Henderson
It was the classic line by Dustin to Max when she said his idea was stupid. As a result, he told this line and replied to her never come saying she was sorry for being mean to him in 8th grade.
45. 'I only have, like, $3.50, so it’s hard.' -Mike Wheeler
It is the situation when the children deal with money problems when they need anything for themselves.
46. 'What? I'm a fan of Thumper.' -Jonathan Byers
Jonathan started creating a funnier line after started spending time with Nancy. This line is when Byers replies to Nancy with a surprised look.
47. 'You’re just not nimble enough, but you’ll get there someday.'-Lucas Sinclair
This line would be perfect for a person who is not quick and light in movement. However, Lucas added the comedic line at last which seemed motivating and funnier.
48. 'You think I actually wanted to come to this? I was just hungry.' -Jim Hopper
It is a snarky and funny line that all bundled in a significant part of episode eight. Chief Hopper always gave humorous facts in Stranger Things.
49. 'How many children are you friends with?' -Robin Buckley
It is strange when grownups hang out with children. It was the line when Robin helped Dustin and Steve to crack the Russian code. Although he receives comments from Robin, he thinks of a great babysitter.
50. 'Okay, it's official. I'm never having kids.' -Dustin Henderson
After dealing with an anesthetized Steve and Robin, Dustin announced he would never have children. It was the most risked moment when Dustin got a joke anyway. However, in the end, he finds a way to rescue them while Erica looks at the drugged teens before they find the ride.
Baddies East Episode 1 Release Date and Cast Members
Baddies East episode 1 release date is on September 17, 2023. It will stream only on Zeus Network. Executive producer Natalie Nunn has returned with a new season this year introducing the new baddies. This season, they are headed to the East Coast i...
Why Is Expedition Bigfoot Season 4 Not On Discovery Plus?
Expedition Bigfoot season 4 is not on Discovery Plus because of the licensing restrictions. Season 4 is streaming on Discovery and Travel Channel. Expedition Bigfoot cast includes Mireya Mayor, Russell Acord, Ronny Le Blanc, Bryce Johnson, and Ryan ...
Who Went Home On Worst Cooks In America Last Night?
Louisa Tocquie, Allegra Melton, Etherio Noon and Sterlin Quinn went home in Worst Cooks in America last night. The American reality television show Worst Cooks in America is a culinary competition that airs on Food Networks as well as Discover...
Is Angela On When Calls The Heart Really Blind?
Yes, Angela on When Calls The Heart is really blind but the actor Vienna Leacock is not blind. The new episode of the show will air on September 10. When Calls The Heart is Hallmark's drama series that is inspired by Janette Oke's book of the same n...
Zatima Season 3 Release Date and Filming Schedule Announced
Yes, there will be Season 3 of Zatima which is expected to be released in the spring of 2024. Zatima Season 3 filming began in August 2023. Created by Tyler Perry, Zatima is a spin-off of Sistas, which premiered on October 23, 2019, on BET. The seri...