1. Family and Personal Life:
Stacey Dash married Emmanuel Xuereb in 2009. Stacey and Emmanuel, however, couldn't get along with each other that well and eventually got divorced in 2011.
Previously, Dash married James Maby (m. 2005-2006) and Brian Lovell (m. 1999-2005). She has a daughter named Lola (b. 2003) with Lovell. The beautiful actress also seemed to have a brief encounter with Christopher Williams and has a son named Austin (b. 1991) from his side.
- Parents: Linda Dash (Mother)
- Husband: Emmanuel Xuereb (m. 2009-2011)
- Children: Austin (Son) and Lola (Daughter)
- Marital Status: Divorced
The pronounced lady is a perfect example of a fighter who safeguarded herself from being assaulted by her ex-boyfriend, retrieving her own .22 revolver, shooting and scaring him away. Besides these, she also had a history of drug abuse and molestation. No wonder, the brave lady is a real survivor.
2. Body Measurements and Lifestyle:
Stacey dash body measurements are nearly perfect with bust, waist, and hips of 34-25-35 inches. Dash stands at an average height of 163 cm and weighs about 120 lbs.
The 51-year-old is slim and sexy. With her green eyes, dark hair and pretty face, she stands out in the masses and has captured a lot of attention from the crowd.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
- Weight: 54.5 kg (120 lbs)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
3. Professional Career:
Stacey Dash is a successful woman. Stacey, in 2018, filed paperwork to run in California's 44th congressional district in the Congressional Election as a Republican.
A prior democrat and a current republican, Dash supported Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election and Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. She has been criticized for her opinion on Barack Obama regarding the Islamic terrorism due to which she was suspended from the FOX News in 2015. She was even accused by the members of African American community of being a traitor because of her comments being solely directed at Black-centric awards.
- 1985: Starred as Michelle in the "The Cosby Show episode" as Denise's Friend and in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".
- 2007: Starred in roles "I Could Never Be Your Woman", "Nora's Hair Salon II", "Fashion Victim", "Ghost Image" and "American Primitive".
- 2008: Filmed "Phantom Punch", "Secrets of a Hollywood Nurse" and "Close Quarter".
- 2014: Contributor as "Cultural analysis and commentary" for Fox News.
She has appeared in the music videos for Carl Thomas' "Emotional" and Kanye West's "All Falls Down". Besides these, she has even appeared in the television series like "The Game", the first season of VH1's series "Single Ladies" and movie like "Dysfunctional Friends". She has also been featured in the YouTube broadcast trailers.
4. Salary and Net Worth 2018:
Stacey Dash net worth is estimated to be $8 million approximately but, her salary is on a wrap. Dash has even published a book about memoirs of her unsettled life "There Goes My Social Life: From Clueless to Conservative".
The TV actress is well recognized in her career and has accumulated a huge sum of wealth. The charming beauty is financially independent and lives a luxurious life.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $ 8 million