Sharon Leal is an American movie, television actress and singer with a net worth of $4 million. Sharon Leal was well reputed after the movies such as Dreamgirls, This Christmas, Why Did I Get Married? and Why Did I Get Married Too? As well as different television shows like Legacy, Guiding Light, and Boston Public. She was well known in 2006 after the Academy Award-winning movie Dreamgirls.
- Birthday: October 17, 1972 (age 45)
- Ethnicity: Mixed (Asian-American)
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress, Singer
Sharon Leal Family and Personal Life
Sharon Leal was married to Bev Land in 2001. Sharon and Bev shares two kids Jesse Leal and Angelita Leal together. However, the marriage didn’t last long and they got divorced in 2007.
She was born in Tucson, Arizona USA. She used to live with her mother Angelita, who is Filipino. Leal father, Elmer Manankil was a policeman, African-American, who left her mother even before Sharon was born.
After some time, her mother married a Master Sergeant in the United States Air Force and a police officer at Clark Air Base, Philippines, Jesse Leal. Later he legally adopted Sharon.
- Parents: Elmer Manankil and Angelita
- Husband: Bev Land (2001-2007)
- Children: Kai Miles Land
- Marital status: Divorced
Sharon Leal has a step sister named Kristina Manankil. She studied at Diablo Valley Junior College, Pleasant Hill, California, United States.
Sharon Leal Measurements and Lifestyle
Sharon Leal has got a Banana shaped body with body measurement is 34-24-34 inches. Sharon stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inch (1.73m) and weighs 55 Kg (121 lbs.).
She has got an amazing hair color of light brown with dark brown eye color.
Her feet/shoe size is 8 US and dress size is 4 US. Her breast size is 34 inch (86 cm), Waist size is 24 inch (61 cm) and hip size is 34 inch (86 cm). Her bra size is 32B.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (1.73m)
- Body Measurement: 34-24-34 inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 55 Kg (121 lbs.)
Sharon Leal Movies and TV Shows
Sharon Leal is a multi-talented personality who works as Actor, singer and Director. She has worked in various movies and televisions shows also.
- In 1999 she appeared on the recording of Off-Broadway musical Bright Lights, Big City with Patrick Wilson and Jesse L. Martin.
- In 2001 she also appeared on the cast recording of Making Tracks.
- From 2000 to 2004 she worked on Fox prime time TV series Boston Public.
- In 2006 she started in the movie called Dreamgirl
- In 2007 she worked with This Christmas and Why Did I Get Married?
- In 2010 she completed the second part of Why Did I Get Married Too?
Sharon Leal Salary and Net Worth
How much is Sharon Leal worth? Sharon Leal net worth can be estimated around $4 million USD. Her annual salary or other incomes are not properly described.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $4 million USD