How Much Do Selling Sunset Cast Make Per Episode?
Selling Sunset cast makes $5000 per episode. Selling Sunset cast salary depends on the number of episode they appear on the Netflix show.
Almost a year after Selling Sunset season 5 premiered, Netflix confirmed the release date for the sixth season. The first teaser trailer for the new season dropped in April 2023.
And while the new season will introduce several new faces, some celebrated realtors won't be returning, including Christine Quinn.
Quinn has been vocal about her departure from Oppenheim Group in recent months. She also opened up about her time in the show, recently on Savannah Chrisley's podcast Unlocked.
That being said, the newest season still promises to give as much drama, both about the cast's personal relationships and real estate.
With the departure of fan favorites Quinn and Maya Vander, the reality show is adding two new faces: newcomer Nicole Young and longtime Oppenheim Group agent Bre Tiesi.
Season 6 premieres Friday, May 19, 2023, at 3:01 am ET on Netflix. All ten episodes of the season will drop at the same time.
Selling Sunset Cast Salary Per Episode
Selling Sunset cast makes $5000 per episode on the show. The cast salary can range from $5000 to $10,000 per episode.
A reality TV show has an average annual pay of $66,465 in the US, according to ZipRecruiter.
The earning calculates to be approximately $31.95 an hour, equivalent to $1,278 a week or $5,538 a month.
Whether competing on TV for prize money or simply being filmed in your day-to-day life, reality TV stars almost always get a paycheck. And sometimes it may be bigger than you think.
And when it comes to the Selling Sunset stars, former cast member Quinn previously spilled some tea concerning their salary.
During an interview with Call Her Daddy via Jared, the realtor was questioned about Selling Sunset's cast salaries. And instead of refusing to answer, she opted to share some details.
"I'm gonna get sued after this. I don't care. You can't afford my lawyers," she said before starting the real conversation.
She said there are three different tiers and she gets paid the most.
"Jason as well," she added. "My entertainment attorney, you know, basically (said) this is my value and I think it's all about recognizing your worth," she continued.
Netflix's pay rule varies from program to program. In many cases, reality TV stars are not considered the show's production companies' employees, so just receive expenses.
According to a lawsuit filed by Love Is Blind season 2 contestant Jeremy Hartwell in 2022, the Netflix reality show pays $1,000 a week, up to $8,000 for the length of filming the series.
One of the allegations in the suit claimed the production paid less than half of the minimum wage rate of $15 per hour in California, stating the cast worked up to 20 hours a week.
Those who are well-off are generally better protected. Though not confirmed, it is estimated that The Real Housewives and Vanderpump Rules stars earn up to $2.75 million a season.
In addition, the Kardashians, reportedly make around $900,000 per episode.
How Much Do Selling Sunset Agents Make?
Selling Sunset agents make their income through commission. The Selling Sunset realtors have no specified base salary.
The Oppenheim Group's real estate agents make their fortune just from the commission, meaning they receive a pay slip if they sell a house.
The percentage of commission the Selling Sunset agents are paid depends from property to property. But given the kinds of homes they're selling, it's a six-figure rate most of the time.
Speaking to Express.co.uk realtor Fitzgerald said, "I think the hardest thing in real estate is working for commission."
The Oppenheim Group agents typically make a commission of around 3 percent from the cost of each listing. The mansions on Selling Sunset are usually in the high millions.
For instance, a home sold at $5 million by one agent would bank them a $150,000 commission - impressive!!
Here we detail more about the earnings of the Selling Sunset Season 6 cast members.
- Chrishell Stause - Stause Selling Sunset cast salary totaled $300,000 in Season 5. Based on the Evoluted study, Stause's sales amount to $15,789,00 (S1-S3). She took home an estimated $404,752 from the total commission of $539,670. In season 5, the agent sold a $10 million home, earning her a commission of $300,000.
- Heather Rae El Moussa - Heather Selling Sunset cast salary amounted to $419,850 in season 4 and $65,250 in season 5 based on the realtor's onscreen listings. As of August 2020, she sold homes worth $11,914,000, taking home an estimated $281,677.
- Davina Potratz - Davina Selling Sunset cast salary is $1,687,000. As of August 2020, she sold a total of $75,000,000 worth of properties with a commission of $2,250,000 (approximately) and $1,687,000 in earnings.
- Mary Fitzgerald - Fitzgerald Selling Sunset cast salary totaled $677,820 in season 4. She earned over $1.1 million in the first three seasons. As of August 2020, the realtor sold properties worth $34,345,000, taking home an estimated fortune of $754,031, from a total commission of $1,005,375.
- Chelsea Lazkani - Lazkani Selling Sunset cast salary stands at $300,000. She has overseen more than $10 million in sales. Talking to Marie Claire in May 2022 after joining the cast in season 5, the realtor said, "I have a $22 million listing I've been working on for the past few months."
- Emma Hernan - Emma Selling Sunset cast salary amounted to $194,000 in season 4. With season 4 being her debut season, she managed to sell one home to DJ Alesso, scoring $194,000 in commission. Having been in real estate since 2018, her highest sales have been homes sold for $15 million and $19 million.
- Amanza Smith - Amanza Selling Sunset cast salary is estimated to be around $185,000. As of August 2020, she sold homes totaling $8,250,000, taking home an estimated $185,625, from the total commission of $247,500.
- Bre Tiesi - Season 6 newcomer Tiesi, the model turned real estate agent, has an estimated net worth of $3 million, earned mostly as a fitness trainer.
- Nicole Young - Nicole is not new to the Oppenheim Group but is a newbie when it comes to appearing in Selling Sunset. "I have $100 million in sales and counting," the agent share in the season 6 trailer. So, her personal profit won't be too bad.
Who Is The Richest Selling Sunset Cast Member?
Chrishell Stause is apparently the richest Selling Sunset cast member, thanks to some high commissions for her sold properties.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, she has a whopping net worth of $6 million, earned as an American actress, reality television personality, real estate agent, and author.
She is notable for starring as Jordan on NBC's Days of Our Lives (2019-2021) and Amanda on ABC's All My Children (2005-2011). She is best known for being a cast member of Selling Sunset.
Stause sold roughly $15.8 million during seasons 1-3 of Selling Sunset. In 2021, The Sun reported the beauty sold seven homes, including the most expensive home worth $9 million.
It brought her a total of $1,072,740 in commissions.
In 2020, she competed in Dancing with the Stars. According to Variety, celebs participating in the series get paid $125,000 for the combined rehearsal period and first two weeks of the show.
The realtor purchased a reported $3.3 million house in the Hollywood Hills in June 2021. Later that month, Stause shared a loving Instagram post with pictures from her housewarming.
Who Went Home On Gordon Ramsay Food Stars?
Kagen, Elisa ad Jake went home on Gordon Ramsay Food Stars. Jake Aronskind was the last contestant to be eliminated on the show. This year, British celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has returned with his new cooking show Gordon Ramsay Food Stars, wh...
Are Landon and Ashley Farmer Wants A Wife Still Together?
No, Allen and Khelsi Farmer Wants a Wife are no longer together. Allen confirmed the breakup news via Instagram post on May 19. Landon and Ashely are the participants in the reality television show called Farmer Wants a Wife, which was initially dev...
Where Does Cruel Summer Season 2 Take Place?
Cruel Summer season 2 takes place in a fictional seaside town in Chatham, Washington. Cruel Summer Season 2 was filmed in Canada. The teen drama returned for a second season following a successful debut in April 2021. The new premiered on June 5, 20...
Is Suits Leaving Amazon Prime in June 2023?
No, Suits is not leaving Amazon Prime in June 2023. All nine seasons of Suits are available to watch on Prime Video. Created and written by Aaron Korsh, the American legal drama television series debuted on USA Network on June 23, 2011. It is produc...
Which Duggar Kids Are Estranged From The Family?
Duggar kids Jill, Jinger, and Amy Duggar are estranged from the family. The kids have also left IBLP and moved away from their parents. The Dugger household includes parents Jim Bob Duggar, Michelle Duggar and their nineteen children. Some of t...
Street Outlaws NPK Season 6 Teams List and 2023 Schedule
Street Outlaws NPK Season 6 teams are Team Ryan Martin, Team Kyle Kelly, and 6 others. NPK 2023 is scheduled for four months, June to October. It's now a team sport where eight team captains will each draw a crew of drivers who will contest jointly ...
Jared Vasquez Brother Luis Vasquez Makes An Impression In Manifest
Actor Will Martinez plays Jared Vasquez brother in Manifest Season 4. The actor appeared in the final season of Manifest. Manifest is an American supernatural drama TV series that streams on Netflix. The first 3 Seasons premiered on its original net...