Sarah Huckabee is the present Deputy Press Secretary in US President Donald Trump’s Administration. Sarah Huckabee is an American Politician and daughter of former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee. Her complete name is Sarah Elizabeth Huckabee Sanders, who was born in Hope, AR.
- Birthday: August 13, 1982 (35 years)
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Nationality: American
- Profession: White House Press Secretary to President Donald Trump
Family and Personal Life
Huckabee is a mother of three children who perform her all work sincerely. She is the daughter of Michael Dale Huckabee, former governor of Arkansas and a politician mother Janet McCain Huckabee.
Sarah Huckabee is married to Bryan Chatfield Sanders in 2010 at Nazareth Lutheran Church, St. John Island, U.S. Virgin Islands. His husband is a Republican political consultant. The couple together is the proud parents of a daughter Scarlett Wiles Sanders, and sons William Huckabee Sanders and George Sanders.
- Parents: Michael Dale Huckabee and Janet McCain Huckabee
- Husband: Bryan Chatfield Sanders
- Children: Scarlett Wiles Sanders, William Huckabee Sanders, and George Sanders
- Marital Status: Married
She has got a grandfather named Dorsey Wiles Huckabee and grandmother name Mae Elder Huckabee. Sarah has got two siblings named David Huckabee (born in 1980) and John Mark Huckabee (born in 1977).
Body Measurement and Lifestyle
Sarah Huckabee looks plus size with an oval figure. The brown-eyed beauty with dark black hair looks amazing with her 36-30-36 measurement. Her dress size is 12 USD with the bra size of 36B USD.
Standing at a tall height, the elegant political advisor has an olive skin with super pigmented lips. Not only that, she is always seen well-dressed which makes her look sophisticated and well mannered.
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches (1.63 Meters)
- Body Measurement: 36-30-36 inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 72 KG (159 lbs.)
Sarah Huckabee was appointed as President Donald Trump’s White House press secretary on July 26, 2017. She is a true republican who started her career in 2002 as a field coordinator for her father’s campaign.
She is the first women to work as a White House press secretary for President Donald Trump.
- 2004- She worked as a field coordinator for President Bush’s re-election campaign.
- 2008- She was appointed as a national political director.
- 2012- She was a senior adviser to Tim Pawlenty.
- 2016- She signed for the senior advisor for Donald Trump.
- 2017- She is a White House press secretary.
Salary and Net Worth 2018
Sarah Huckabee works for the richest president in America. She had also worked with many other politicians of America. According to www.gobankingrates.com, her annual salary is $179,000 USD. Her Net Worth is still unknown.
- Salary: $179,000 USD
- Net Worth: N/A