Ruth Wilson is popularly known as an award-winning British artist. Ruth Wilson Ruth Wilson is got wider recognized for her character in the popular films which includes “Jane Eyre”, “Suburban Shootout”, & also the series including “Luther” authored by British screenwriter & novelist, Neil Cross.
- Birthday: 13th January 1982 (Age 36 years)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Actress
Ruth Wilson Family- Husband & Children
Ruth Wilson is not married but is recently seen dating with an actor, Jake Gyllenhaal from 2015 to till now.
Prior to Jake, she was formerly linked with an actor Jude Law since 2012 but crashed badly in the year 2014.
Ruth was landed in Ashford, Surrey; and is the daughter of dearest-parents, father, Nigel Wilson & mother, Mary. Where her father makes effort as an investment manager. Similarly, her mom also served as probation executive.
Ruth is also known to be the cute youthful siblings of Sam, Toby & Matthew.
- Parents: Nigel Wilson and Mary Wilson
- Husband: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Growing up Catholic family tree, she went to the Catholic school called Notre Dame School which resides in Cob ham.
She also attended Esher College and later, in the year 2003, she obtained the graduation from the Nottingham University.
Afterward, in the year 2005, she adept along with an authentication from (LAMDA) the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
Ruth Wilson is blessed with an eye-pleasing height of 5 feet 6 inches along with 55 Kilograms weight. Such as the banana-frame beauty, Wilson also possesses an eye-appealing body measurement of 33-24-34 inches.
Her adorable bust needs a bra size of 32A, plus, Ruth wears a dress size of 2 (US). Showing a seductive scene in films and series, the beautiful lady has accumulated many fans and followers in her recent days.
With that greedy hourglass body frame, Ruth is best to consider as an alluring actress along with red-hot figure & ravishing face.
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches (1.68m)
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34 Inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 55 Kg (121 lbs.)
Enjoying on the mid 30’s, Ruth doesn’t reveal any signals and symptoms of older age, besides that, she is seen flaunting her glowing smooth olive skin which is best recognized as her noticeable features, however, hasn’t departed to any part plastic & cosmetic surgery till the date.
Considering the fact towards her beauty and fitness, she faithfully entertains in sweat running workouts routines and sticks out in the performances with fresh juice and nutritious balanced diet.
In addition, Ruth also looks seductive with arched eyebrows, pouty lips, and beautiful blues eyes that accompaniment her beauties.
Talking about her style of livings, Ruth enjoys moving and traveling around the building and constructive milestone over the globe and also loves to make effort in artworks like as books, nature, painting, and music.
Low-key by nature, she madly loves pets and animals and planting several multicolored plants.
Ruth Wilson Professional Career
Ruth Wilson is popularly known as Golden Globe award-winning artist and has made debuted in 20 small & big activity and business.
She also has a reputed lifestyle and acclaimed name in radio and has voiced in several plays like as “The Lady of the Camellias” & “The Mayor of Caster Bridge” with Radio BBC 4.
- 2006 to 2007: She portrayed the character of Jewel Diamond along with black comedian-drama sitcom called “Suburban Shootout”
- 2010 to 2013: Portrayed the character of Alice Morgan in the TV series named “Luther” with BBC One
- 2012: Portrayed a character of Princess Betsy in association with famous historical romance film called “Anna Karenina”
- 2013: Later, she came into the limelight with 2 popular movies namely “Saving Mr. Banks” & “The Lone Ranger”
- 2014 to Current: Displaying on the popular Showtime’s series called “The Affairs” as the character of Alison Bailey in company with Dominic West
- 2015: Displayed along the side of Sam Riley & Michelle Williams in the best-admitted movie called “Suite Française”
- 2016 to 2017: characterize a lead character as of Hedda Gabler, “Hedda Gabler” in the vicinity of Royal National Theatre
Ruth Wilson Salary & Net Worth
How much is Ruth Wilson Worth? Ruth Wilson has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars. Started career on the big-screen along with the TV series called “Time Commanders”, she has disposed a breath-taking and electrifying achievement and work in various productions theatre, series, & films.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $3 million
She also has owned many awards and has entered in many professions; however, exceeding the limits, Ruth has pick-up and amassed outstanding fame & prosperity throughout her dazzling career.