Ronnie DeVoe is a popular American singer with a net worth of $500 thousand. He is considered as the representative of R&B/pop group New Edition, as well as R&B/hip hop group Bell Biv DeVoe.
- Birthday: November 17, 1967 (age 50 years)
- Ethnicity: Afro-American
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer and Rapper
Ronnie DeVoe Family – Wife and Children
Ronnie DeVoe married an American Actor and singer, Shamari Fears-DeVoe in the year 2006. Ronnie and Shamari have welcomed twins sons Roman Elijah and Ronald III in November 2017, thus far they have opened their own page in Instagram called DeVoeTwins.
- Parents: Ronald Boyd DeVoe Jr and Florence E. DeVoe
- Wife: Shamari Fears-DeVoe
- Children: Roman Elijah and Ronald III
- Marital Status: Married
He was born to mother, Florence E. DeVoe, and father, Ronald Boyd DeVoe Jr and has spent his early life with 4 siblings including brother, Roland and Robert and sisters, Regina and Tonya.
Apart from his career, he was brought up to this stage by his handsome uncle, Brooke Payne (mom’s brother) who is also famous as music manager as well as choreographer for the band “80’s boy band New Edition”.
Growing up in Roxbury, Massachusetts, U.S, and the information regarding DeVoe education is yet to be disclosed.
Born on November 17, 1967, as Ronald Boyd DeVoe Jr, he is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
Ronnie DeVoe Body Measurements- Height and Weight
Ronnie DeVoe has a well-trimmed body with the accessible height of 6 feet and weighs around 60 kilograms.
- Height: 6 feet (183 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 pounds)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Body Measurements: N/A
Owing to his rugged looks and his neatly kept short blonde hair, he portrays a macho courageous personality.
Moreover, he is equally active on the Instagram and Facebook blasting with noticeable outfit. All in all, the American look has appeared out definitely energetic with his mindset.
Ronnie DeVoe Professional Career
Ronnie DeVoe being the second-to-last representative to join the group, New Edition. He was brought in the band by his mom’s brother, the band’s choreographer named Brooke Payne.
Ronnie DeVoe professional career timeline are given below:
- In 1981- At a talent show, the band took first runner position which catches the heart of record creator, Maurice Starr, who raised the band to Streetwise record label, afterward, New Edition move on to be the success in the biggest-selling boy band group since1980s.
- In 1993- Ronnie and the band have released their 2nd album called Hootie Mack.
- In 1997- Ronnie rejoins with the several others original representative of the band New Edition.
- In 1997- they release the album called “Home Again” pursue by world tour ending.
- In 2001- Bell Biv DeVoe and Ronnie have released their 3rd album called “BBD”.
- In 2017- Again, Bell Biv Devoe and DeVoe have been a success to release their 4th album called “Three Stripes”.
Furthermore, Ronnie is still recording and performing with Bell Biv DeVoe, New Edition.
Ronnie DeVoe Net Worth and Salary
How much is Ronnie DeVoe worth? Ronnie Devoe net worth is 500 thousand dollars and the information regarding his salary is under review.
- Net Worth: $500K
- Salary: N/A
Ronnie obtained his net worth from his appearance as the member of the group called New Edition and several others.
We all the people know that it’s been a long period from when Ronnie DeVoe began his singing course and is currently expected to assemble a decent amount of net worth from his race.