Rebecca Jarvis is the chief business, economics, and technology correspondent for ABC News and the host. Jarvis is an American journalist with a net worth of 150 thousand dollars.
- Birthday: September 28, 1981 (age 36)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Television Journalist
Rebecca Jarvis Husband – Matthew Peirce Hanson and Children
Jarvis married Matthew Pierce Hanson at McNamara Alumina Centre in Minnesota. Hanson was her fellow University of Chicago and bank of America Securities colleague. Her husband Hanson is also her partner in New York office GSV Asset Management of Woodside, California, responsible for investing in high-growth technology companies.
She was born Ann Jarvis on September 28, 1981, Minneapolis, Minnesota to James T. Jarvis, a lawyer and business consultant and Gail Jarvis Chicago Tribune’s nationally syndicated financial columnist.
- Parents: James T Jarvis (father) Gail Jarvis (mother)
- Husband: Matthew Pierce Hanson
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Married
Rebecca attended St. Paul Academy and Summit School, graduating in 1999. Then she got enrolled at the University of Chicago and studied economics and Law, Letters, and Society, and graduated in 2003.
She also studied International economics and business in Paris at Science PO and Paris Dauphine University.
Rebecca Jarvis Measurements – Height and Weight
Rebecca Jarvis possesses a curvy body with well-maintained measurements. Rebecca stands in a good height of 5 feet 9 inches ( 176 cm) which makes her elegant.
The very charming and enthusiastic journalist, she has acquired some kind of charisma and magnetism in her style.
Although the exact body measurements of Rebecca is not available, looking at her on television we can tell that she has a toned body.
She has a slim figure, but however, we have never seen her picture wearing a bikini on relaxing on the beach.
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches ( 176 cm)
- Weight: N/A
- Body measurement: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
Her perfect haircut marks her broad shoulders and makes her look like an Instagram model.
Rebecca Jarvis – Professional Career
Jarvis started her career from a short-term job in London. Jarvis used to work as a rate trader on the foreign exchange desk of Citigroup in London.
Rebecca then got an opportunity to work as an investment banking analyst at Bank of America Securities in Chicago. After some time she left her job and started to pursue a career in Journalism.
Then she started her career as a reporter on a news channel. After working there for few years she moved to work in CNBC as a reporter. On March 2006 CNBC announced that they are going to hire Jarvis as an associate reporter for the network.
- 2007/2008: She joined CNBC as General assignment reporter which was based on CNBC’s world headquarters.
- 2009: Jarvis left the CNBC News channel and moved to CBS news channel.
- 2010: She joined CBS news channel as a financial reporter. After working for some time as a financial reporter for CBS news channel she got promoted to co-anchor for Channel’s show called CBS This Morning Saturday.
- 2013: Rebecca joined ABC news channel as a chief business economics correspondent for the channel.
- 2015: She worked in a TV series as herself.
- 2016: Jarvis was the chief Business, Technology and Economics Correspondent for ABC and the host, creator and managing editor of Real Biz with Rebecca Jarvis.
- 2017: She launched a new podcast ABC News Radio, No Limits with Rebecca Jarvis
Rebecca Jarvis Salary and Net worth
How much is Rebecca Jarvis worth? Jarvis’s net worth is estimated to be $ 150,000. Her salary is still unknown.
Jarvis has contributed immensely to news channels. Because of her skill and knowledge, she has been able to grab lots of opportunities. She has been paid a good salary because of her dedication and skills.
- Net Worth: $150,000
- Salary: N/A
She actively uses her social media sites like Twitter and Instagram and is followed by thousands of people on her web. We can find a different kind of pieces of information related to Rebecca on Wikipedia and other networking sites.