Family and Personal Life:
Rebecca Jarvis married Matthew Peirce Hanson, her fellow University of Chicago on January 28, 2012.
Rebecca Jarvis was born Ann Jarvis on September 28, 1981, Minneapolis, Minnesota to James T. Jarvis, a lawyer and business consultant and Gail Jarvis Chicago Tribune’s nationally syndicated financial columnist.
- Parents: James T Jarvis (father) Gail Jarvis (mother)
- Husband: Matthew Pierce Hanson
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Married
Rebecca attended St. Paul Academy and Summit School, graduating in 1999.Then she got enrolled at the University of Chicago and studied economics and Law, Letters, and Society, and graduated in 2003. She also studied International economics and business in Paris at Science PO and Paris Dauphine University.
Jarvis married Matthew Pierce Hanson at McNamara Alumina Centre in Minnesota. Hanson was her fellow University of Chicago and bank of America Securities colleague. Her husband Hanson is also her partner in New York office GSV Asset Management of Woodside, California, responsible for investing in high-growth technology companies.
Body Measurements and Lifestyle:
Rebecca Jarvis’s accurate figure is not available on the web. Rebecca has well maintained her body and looking at her pictures we can tell that she possesses a beautiful figure
Rebecca Jarvis’s measurement is still unknown, it has not been revealed on media yet. Looking her on Television we can tell that Rebecca has toned the body, She stands in a good height of five feet and nine inches which makes her elegant.
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches ( 176 cm)
- Weight: N/A
- Body measurement: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
Rebecca Jarvis started her career from a short-term job in London. Jarvis used to work as a rate trader on the foreign exchange desk of Citigroup in London.
Rebecca then got an opportunity to work as an investment banking analyst at Bank of America Securities in Chicago. After some time she left her job and started to pursue a career in Journalism.
Then she started her career as a reporter in a news channel. After working there for few years she moved to work in CNBC as a reporter. On March 2006 CNBC announced that they are going to hire Jarvis as an associate reporter for the network.
- 2007/2008: She joined CNBC as General assignment reporter which was based on CNBC’s world headquarters.
- 2009: Jarvis left the CNBC News channel and moved to CBS news channel.
- 2010: She joined CBS news channel as a financial reporter. After working for some time as a financial reporter for CBS news channel she got promoted to co-anchor for Channel’s show called CBS This Morning Saturday.
- 2013: Rebecca joined ABC news channel as a chief business economics correspondent for the channel.
- 2015: She worked in a TV series as herself.
- 2016: Jarvis was the chief Business, Technology and Economics Correspondent for ABC and the host, creator and managing editor of Real Biz with Rebecca Jarvis.
- 2017: She launched a new podcast ABC News Radio, No Limits with Rebecca Jarvis
Salary and Net worth:
Rebecca Jarvis net worth is estimated to be $ 150,000. Rebecca’s Salary is still unknown.
Rebecca Jarvis has contributed immensely to news channels. Because of her skill and knowledge, she has been able to grab lots of opportunities. She has been paid a good salary because of her dedication and skills.
- Net Worth: $150,000
- Salary: N/A