Mo Vlogs is a Dubai based YouTube personality who has a net worth of $2million. Mo Vlogs is best known for his self-titled YouTube channel, Mo Vlogs which is liberal with videos about luxury cars.
- Birthday: March 8, 1995 (age 23)
- Nationality: Emirati
- Ethnicity: Arabian
- Profession: Vlogger, Gamer, Youtuber
Mo Vlogs Family- Wife & Children
Mo Vlogs is probably breathing single for now as the star hasn’t admitted that he is in love.
He is quite private about his personal life as there aren’t many authentic details about his love affairs or romantic connections (if any).
Mo often introduced a beautiful girl named Inanna as his crush on many videos and posts pictures with her too, but further details about their relationship are not known.
Although he has succeeded to steal the hearts of many beautiful girls and women made the claim that he is currently focused on his work on the video from February 17, 2017.
- Parents: Esmail Beiraghdary, Nadereh Samimi Aka Naddia
- Wife: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital status: Unmarried
Mo Vlogs was born as Mohamed Beiraghdary on the 8th March 1995 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, to full-time homemaker mum, Nadereh Samimi aka Naddia, and reputed businessman dad Esmail Beiraghdary.
Mo has an older sister named Parisa aka Lana who is best known for being an Instagram star under the Lana Rose.
Grown-up London, UK, Mo enrolled at the Queen Mary University of London where he studied mathematics.
Eventually, in August 2015, after completion of his study Mo moved back to Dubai, and currently resides along with his mother and sibling. Though the family is in Dubai, they no longer live with their father for unknown reasons.
Mo Vlogs Height and Weight
Mo Vlogs is an amazing YouTuber who stands at 5 feet 7-inch height along with 72 kg weight. He has a good height and has maintained his bold physique. He looks attractive with his beard and sunglasses for which many girls and women are falling for.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 72 kg (158 lbs.)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
Dressy and classy with clean-cut black hair beard, the famous You Tuber, Vlog has collected colossal fan and followers in his race.
Mo follows a strict balanced diet plan and remains under the regular workout activities under the instruction of his physical instructor and definitely looks like he is under physical training in order to maintain his sensual physique.
Mo Vlogs Professional Career
Mo Vlogs started rose to prominence as a gamer on YouTube on his channel HitspecK0. With the positive response of the viewers from his channel encouraged Mo to expand his territory on social media.
- 2011: he started his career after creating his own gaming YouTube channel, ‘Hits Peko’ in with over 97 videos and more than 8000 Subscribers.
- 2013: He created his new YouTube channel ‘Mo Vlogs’ for VLogging but he uploaded his first video right after a year “My first Vlog!” on 7th Dec 2014, and over the years has gained more than 1.3 million views and gains immense popularity with around 4 million subscribers. And he has begun to achieve even more fame by making the video regarding the most expensive cars made in Dubai.
- 2015: He made his real breakthrough in his career when he uploaded a video about his sisters’ luxury supercar, the Lamborghini Huracan worth over $320,000.
‘Girl Driving a Bugatti in Dubai!!!’, ‘A Day with Batmobile,’, ‘The Luxury Dubai Lifestyle – Billionaire Boys’ and ‘Paying CASH for my New Car !!!’, are the some of his most watched and loved videos on YouTube channel.
Mo Vlogs Net Worth & Salary
How much is Mo Vlogs worth? Mo Vlogs net worth is $2 million and is predicted to be bringing out earnings about $2700 for each day.
- Net Worth: 42 million
He owns two YouTube channels titled ‘Hits Peko’ and ‘Mo Vlogs’ and has amassed a weighty number of followers in both.
Vlog also assembled a numerous of cash from the YouTube observer, however, Vlog gets a payment based on the view time of his videos.