Mirai Nagasu is an American figure skater widely known for her Biellmann spin variations. Mirai Nagasu is the second-youngest woman in history to win the U.S. senior ladies title.
The talented skater became the first American female athlete and the third woman overall to land a triple axel at the 2018 Olympics.
- Birthday: April 16, 1993 (age 25)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Mixed (American-Japanese)
- Profession: Professional skater
Mirai Nagasu Family and Personal Life
Mirai Nagasu isn’t married and doesn’t have a boyfriend. The young adult is fully concentrated on her career and has her eye set on the prize.
The accomplished star was born to Japanese parents in Montebello, Los Angeles County and raised up in Arcadia, California.
Their parents owe a Japanese Sushi restaurant in Arcadia. Her mother was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2009.
Although her parents wanted her to have a career in golf, she immediately got fascinated by ice skating just after one accidental play visit to figure skating.
- Parents: Ikuko Nagasu (Mother) and Kiyoto Nagasu (Father)
- Husband: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
She graduated from Arcadia High School in 2007 and began attending her online schooling at the Capistrano Connections Academy. Later, she enrolled at the University of Colorado Springs for her business education.
Mirai Nagasu Body Measurements
Mirai Nagasu body measurements look well maintained. The 25-year-old athlete has an average build and stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.63m) with a decent weight of 52kg.
The dark-eyed brunette has well-suited body stats. She stands out in the masses with her typical Japanese look and Mongolian eyes.
She looks attractive in bikinis and is seen posting her adorable pictures on her Instagram and Facebook page.
All in all, the 25-year-old is immensely eye-catching and has an impeccable fashion sense.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)
- Weight: 52kg (115 pounds)
- Body Measurements: 35-26-35 inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
Mirai Nagasu – American figure skater
Mirai Nagasu started her early career skating from the time she was five. She competed and placed herself 5th in the 2002-2003 season on the juvenile level Southwest Pacific Regional Championships and later moved to the intermediate level placing herself fourth at the 2003-2004 season of Southwest Pacific Regional Championships.
The gifted sportswoman has won a gold medal in both the short and free programs in the 2007-2008 season senior national title. She has even rendered her service as a television commentator in Japanese for the Fuji TV during the 2009 World Championships.
- 2006-2010: Won the Southwest Pacific Regional Championships, a silver medal at the 2010 U.S. Nationals, along with positioning herself in the top ten at various national and international level championships.
- 2010-2011: Won a silver for her first senior Grand Prix medal, bronze medal in the 2011 Four Continents and a silver medal at the 2011 Cup of China.
- 2015–16: Worked as an ice girl for the Colorado Avalanche and as a franchise ambassador at events in the Greater Denver.
- 2015-2018: Won the 2015 ice Challenge, including a bronze at the 2016 Lombardia Trophy, gold at the 2016 Autumn Classic and a silver at the 2018 U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
- 2018: Competitor on the season 26 of the hit reality show “Dancing With The Stars” pairing up with professional dancer Alan Bersten.
Despite major falls and injuries, she has not let herself feel discouraged and has come out stronger than ever, in her skating competitions. Further information regarding her professional career can be found on her Wikipedia page or her personal website.
Mirai Nagasu Salary and Net Worth
Mirai Nagasu net worth and salary are still under the wraps. The 25-year-old figure skater, however, has gathered much net worth with her flawless performance in skating.
She has endorsed many brands and has been the cover girl for many magazines and articles. Her videos have also been featured on the youtube.
We can even see her tweeting about her current events on her Twitter account. With such breathtaking on-stage performances, she undoubtedly has accumulated huge net worth which shall serve her well in the coming years.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: N/A