Laura Rutledge is an American reporter and host. Laura Rutledge got meaning existence after she holds the title of American beauty pageant as Miss Florida 2012. She works as both reporter and host for CNN International, ESPN, and the SEC Network.
- Birthday: October 2, 1988 (age 29 years)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Reporter and Television Host
Laura Rutledge Family- Husband & Children
Laura Rutledge is happily married to her longtime boyfriend, Josh Rutledge, a professional baseball player, since 2013.
The couple is yet to deliver a child, and there is no news of Laura pregnancy but sharing the strong chemistry of love the duo is planning to welcome a kid sooner.
- Parents: Deborah McKeeman
- Husband: Josh Rutledge
- Children: N/A
- Marital status: Married
Talking about her early life, Laura Rutledge was born on 2 October 1988 in St. Petersburg, Florida, the U.S.A. to Deborah McKeeman. She has barely revealed information regarding her early life so, there are not many details about her early life.
Growing up, Laura attend an elementary school in her hometown, willing to become a marine biologist but latter her family and herself moved to Atlanta, Georgia discovering interest in journalism.
She got enrolled in the University of Florida and graduate from there with major in broadcast journalism.
Laura was passionate about music and dancing too so, she got into piano and violin then she started taking lessons for ballet too.
Laura Rutledge Body Measurements- Height and Weight
Laura Rutledge is a former Miss Florida with exceptional gorgeous looks alongside perfect body measurements.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (177 cm)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 Lbs.)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Body measurements: 35-24-36 inches
The American beauty pageant as Miss Florida 2012, Laura Rutledge stands at an ordinary height of 5 feet and 10 inches with the identical weight of 59 kilograms.
Laura Rutledge is the other word for the beauty who possess charming personality and sizzling toned hourglass shaped body measuring 35-24-36 inches on her busts, waistline and buts.
Despite the cool and admirable personality, she seems mysterious as well as distinct because of a sharp mind and fine representing as well as managerial skills.
Laura is the huge concern for her clothing or fashion, while at the other hands whatever outfits she carries, she makes a specific impression with a touch of dash to her followers and viewers.
She is active in various sorts of popular social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with a weighty number of followers.
Laura Rutledge Professional Career
Laura Rutledge initially decided to focus in sports broadcasting and covered the wide range of sports as SEC Network host. It was not so difficult for her to enter into this field as Laura was a popular name.
- As a sideline reporter she covered the news from Tampa Bay Rays games for Fox Sports, after graduation with broadcasting journalism from the University of Florida.
- She also reported for the Fox College Sports, covering the NCPA’s 2012 National Paintball Championship at Lakeland, Florida.
- After that, she worked for CNN News Day and Early Start as the network’s sports host and with Robin Meade she also did few segments for HLN’s Morning Express.
- In 2014 summer, she joined in ESPN family, and also SEC network as a sports anchor, where reports from the on-location throughout the Southeast of United States on tailgating.
- Rutledge hosted the Coors Light Post Game show on Fox College Football and FSN college football games for halftime program, in the same year she joined ESPN.
- She covered a national championship game including college basketball and football games, and baseball as well as introduced more than 200 SEC Now shows, to which she assumes as one of the greatest achievements of her life.
Laura Rutledge Net Worth & Salary
How much is Laura Rutledge net worth? Laura Rutledge has gathered millions of dollar fortunes from her clear-cut successful career.
- Net Worth: N/A
- Salary: N/A
Moreover, Laura who is a reporter and host for CNN International, ESPN, and the SEC Network, should be taking back home a handful amount of salary for her contribution to the field but, she has preferred to remain closed mouth about her earnings as well as her net worth.