Family and Personal Life:
Julie Gonzalo was once rumored to be pregnant. Gonzalo currently has a boyfriend who is an unknown personality.
Gonzalo was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and raised in Miami, Florida. She attended Ruth K. Board Harbor for elementary and was enrolled in Highland Oaks Middle School. She also was an attendant of North Miami Junior High. Born in Argentina, Gonzalo likes to keep her personal life private, there is no such record of her family in the media.
- Parents: N/A
- Spouse: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Single
She was once said to be pregnant but later it turned out to be false. She is currently in a relationship with someone whose identity is not disclosed to the media.
Body Measurements and Lifestyle:
Julie Gonzalo has a sexy and slender 34-24-34 inches figure. Julie stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
Talking about her measurements, she has a charismatic personality. Julie has silky blonde hair with Blue eyes that adds charisma in her beauty. She weighs 52 kg and has a perfect body structure.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (172 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lbs)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
Julie Gonzalo is famous for her role in a drama series ‘Dallas’. Julie has won Alma Awards for her notable work in a series ‘Eli Stone’.
Initially, she started her career as a print model. Later she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. Julie made her acting debut from a feature film ‘I’m with Lucy’. Her television debut was through a web comedy series ‘Greeting from Tucson’. Gonzalo is also popular for her role in a film Freaky Friday.
- 2003: She had a pivotal role in a comedy movie Freaky Friday.
- 2004: She made a guest appearance in the pilot episode of ‘Drake & Josh’ and played a role of cheerleader in a feature film A Cinderella Story.
- 2005: She had a supporting role in a romantic comedy movie Must Love Dogs.
- 2007: Her notable credit includes a thriller movie Cherry Crush.
- 2008: Julie began starring as Maggie Dekker in ABC legal comedy-drama Eli Stone opposite Jonny Lee Miller.
- 2009: She was cast as one of the leads in ABC comedy pilot The News.
- 2011-2014: She was cast as series regular in a drama series ‘Dallas’. She also played a lead role in the comedy horror movie Vamp U.
- 2016-2017: She was seen in some Television films like Pumpkin Pie wars and Falling For Vermont.
Salary and Net Worth
Julie Gonzalo’s net worth is estimated to be $8 million. Julie however, has not revealed about her salary.
Julieta Susana Gonzalo is also known as Julie Gonzalo. She was born in Argentina and speaks fluent Spanish. Gonzalo speaks Spanish with the Latino media in the press meet of her films.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $8 million