Joe Bonamassa is an American blues rock guitarist and singing sensation. Soon Joe started playing the guitar at the fragile age of four.
- Birthday: May 8, 1977 (age 41 years)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Italian
- Profession: Guitarist, Songwriter, Singer
Is Joe Bonamassa Wife/Girlfriend Sandi Thom?
Joe Bonamassa is single after the separation from his long-term official girlfriend, Sandi Thom.
Their relationship looked unbreakable and people were expecting of their marriage as their relationship lasted for so long. So many issues later, the lovebirds surprise their fans with the news of their separation in 2015.
After the split, Sandi got married to her current husband Matt and is expecting their first baby. On the other hand, Joe was not ready to find a new girlfriend in order to replace Sandi. Thus, he is breathing single at the moment.
- Parents: Len Bonamassa, Debra Bonamassa
- Wife: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital status: Unmarried
Well, Joe hasn’t supplied much information in regard to his educational achievements. However, the gentlemen were more focused on playing guitar rather than his studies.
Raised alongside his only sibling, Lindsay Bonamassa, Joe is the son of Len Bonamassa and Debra Bonamassa. His father Len Bonamassa is an avid music fan. Moreover, Len also owned his guitar shop and he encouraged Joe a lot to join the musical field at an early age.
Born on the 8th day of May 1977 in New Hartford, New York, Joe’s parents named him Joseph Leonard Bonamassa after his birth. He holds an American nationality and is Italian by ethnicity.
Joe Bonamassa’s Body Measurements- Height and Weight
Joe Bonamassa, 41, stands tall at height with a proportionate weight that actually suits his personality. Further looking at him, he does not seem to be of his actual age the way he adds his personality into various outfits and keeping himself active.
He goes behind a hard-boiled balanced diet plan and leftovers under the regular workout activities. And looks like he is unquestionably under physical training in order to maintain such a perfect physique.
Joe, with his macho personality, has accumulated a significant number of fans and followers in his career.
In addition to that, Joe is pretty active in some shorts of social media such as Facebook. On the other hand, he has amassed over 166K followers on Twitter too. In the meantime, he shares his success and auspicious moments in those social media accounts.
Joe Bonamassa’s Professional Career
Joe Bonamassa started his career as a guitarist at the age of four and at the age of 11, he was trained by American guitar legend, Danny Gatton
- At the age of 12, he had his own band called ‘Smokin’ Joe Bonamassa, that made an inflame around the cities.
- His performance in his band impressed the blues legend B.B King. Consequently, Joe was requested by B.B King to tour with his own band. In fact, Joe did about 20 shows for B.B King by 1989.
- At the age of 18, he became one of the members of a band named Bloodline. In fact he played alongside the sons of Berry Oakley, Miles Davis, and Robby Krieger. As a result, it assisted huge attention to the Bonamassa guitar shop.
- In 2000, He released his debut studio album named “A New Day Yesterday”, with covers and original tunes. Afterward, it became number 9 on the Billboard Blues chart.
- Three of his albums were on number 1 in Billboard Blues Chart. On the other hand, five of his solo studio albums were in the top 10 in between the year 2002 and 2006.
- In 2012, he released his live album “Beacon Theatre–Live from New York”. And, subsequently, released his live acoustic album “An Acoustic Evening” on March 26, 2013, at the Vienna Opera House. Both albums experienced huge success.
- Joe received a Grammy Award nomination along with Beth Hart for their collaborative album, “Seesaw” in the category of Best Blues Album, on December 6, 2013.
View this post on Instagram
It’s insane how good @thewarrenhaynes and @govtmule are. I’ve known Warren for almost 25 years. I am honored to call him a friend but still just in awe of his playing and singing. The whole band is stunning Mat, Danny and Jorgen. Thanks for having me out it was an honor. 😎👍I am just relieved to have remembered the second verse of If Heartaches where Nickels.
Joe Bonamassa Net Worth – $20 million dollars
How much is Joe Bonamassa Worth? Joe Bonamassa has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars. However, the information regarding his salary is under review.
- Net Worth: $20 million
- Salary: N/A
Playing guitar since the small age of 4, he might have accumulated an enormous amount of money from his career. Thus, we can assume that this handsome artist is living prosperously and earning massively with his hard work and full dedication.