Jessica Alba Husband: Know About Her Net Worth, Age and Children - Jessica Alba net worth is estimated to be the sum of $200 million. Alba is a famous American actress and businesswoman. She got meaningful existence by her appearance as the lead actress in the cyberpunk television series, “Dark Angel” in the year 2000.
Additionally, she stands as a co-founder of the non-toxic household product company, “The Honest Company” which produced diapers and wipes at the beginning and currently manufactures various beauty products.
- Birthday: April 28, 1981 (age 37)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Mixed (Danish, Welsh, German, English, French, Mexican, Canadian)
- Profession: Actress, Businesswoman
Jessica Alba Family- Husband & Children
Cash Warren, the proud husband of Jessica is a film producer. Jessica and Cash got married on 19 May 2008, after dating four years. The beautiful couple has three kids together, daughters Honor Marie Warren and Haven Garner Warren and a son, Hayes Alba Warren born on December 31, 2017.
- Parents: Mark David Alba, Catherine Louisa Jensen
- Husband: Cash Warren
- Children: Honor Marie Warren, Haven Garner Warren, and Hayes Alba
- Marital status: Married
While talking about her educational history, Jessica Alba got enrolled at Claremont High School. Then, at the age of 16, just after her graduation she moves out to attend the Atlantic Theater Company, as she was highly interested in the field of acting sine from her early age.
Jessica Alba was born Jessica Marie Alba on April 28, 1981, in Pomona, California, USA. She was raised by her parents Mark David Alba who is of Mexican descent and Catherine Louisa Jensen of Danish, Welsh, German, English, and French ancestry alongside her younger brother, Joshua Alba.
Though Jessica was born in a very traditional family, herself and her brother were raised with those values, she has always been bold and libertarian.
Jessica Alba Body Measurements- Height and Weight
The American beauty, Jessica Alba stands at the height of 5 ft 7 inch(169cm) keeping a weight of 56kg (123.5 lbs.). Owing to her gracious looks and considerable body static, she has maintained a body measurement of 34-24-34 inch on her buts, waistline, and hips.
Alba has widely received the attention from public and media her as one of the most beautiful and attractive celebrities.
- Height: 5 ft 7 inch (169 cm)
- Weight: 56kg (123.5 lbs.)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Body measurements: 34-24-34 inch
The reason behind her mentioned natural beauty is just a help of good exercise and meditation at early hours, regular healthy eating and yoga.
With her elegant and pure natural beauty, she was voted as the fifth sexiest female star in Hollywood in the year 2012.
Jessica Alba Professional Career
Jessica Alba wanted to become an actress when she was just at the age of 5. When she was 11 years old she won the grand prize of an acting competition in Beverly Hills, California. Then her acting journey began after she take free acting lessons from the grand prize of the competition that she won.
She has appeared in dozens of films, including “Fantastic Four” and “Sin City,” and in TV series such as “Flipper” and “Dark Angel”, when she was just at the age of 12.
- 1994: Jessica debut film role in a feature film titled “Camp Nowhere” playing the role of Gail that was followed some other films alongside her debut as the role of Jessica in a television show ‘The Secret World of Alex Mack’.
- 2000: She won many accolades including Teen Choice Award for “Choice Actress” and Saturn Award for Best Actress along with a Golden Globe Award nomination through her big break in the Fox sci-fi television series, “Dark Angel”.
- 2001: She portrayed in Fantastic Four and received the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Female Actress, for her performance.
- 2005-2010: Jessica made her role in “Into the Blue”, “Good Luck Chuck”, “Awake”, “The Love Guru”, “Good Luck Chuck”, “Valentine’s Day”, and many others.
- 2012: Jessica established “The Honest Company” along with Christopher Gavigan in order to fulfill her desire to use safe-nontoxic things for her household and she made her design for the brand free from inorganic raw materials. The company started just diapers and baby wipes and now has extended the product line up to cosmetics making it about 100 products in total with about 400 workers.
- 2013: She published a book based on her experiences as a mother, trying to create a toxic-free life for her family, “The Honest Life”. At the same year of release, it became a New York Best Seller.
Besides, Jessica has skillfully hosted several awards shows too. Aside from her acting career, Jessica has also been displayed on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 List, including a number-one rank for several times.
With her skills and boldness, she has also appeared in FHM Magazine and been named one of GQ’s “25 Sexiest Women of All Time” among many.
Jessica Alba Net Worth & Salary
How much is Jessica Alba worth? Jessica Alba net worth is $200 million. She owns the honest company with 15-20% shares that raised $75 million in 2017 and achieved a market valuation of $1 billion.
- Net Worth: $200 million
Alba is adding some of the decent amounts of money under her belt with several endorsements for companies like Microsoft, Piaget, and Revlon.