Fitness Trainer Jeanette Jenkins Age: Net Worth, Height, Workout, Gay - Jeanette Jenkins is an author, fitness coach and television personality of Canada. Jeanette Jenkins is the chief and initiator fitness trainer of Hollywood company.
She is one of the Hollywood best fancy fitness advisers with more experience in the business side. She has trained A-level athletic and celebrates including Christina, Kelly, Serena, and others.
- Birthday: 1974, September 18 (Age 43)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Author, fitness coach and television personality
Family and Personal Life
Jeanette Jenkins born and raised in Ottawa. Jeanette and her two siblings were raised by a single mother. She studied Human Kinetics at Ottawa University and graduated in Integrative Nutrition from The University of Columbia.
Jeanette is recently dating her boyfriend Johnny. Jenkins, prior to the relationship with Johnny she was dating an actress Queen Latifah (2002-2007) but both together denied the love relation.
- Parents: N/A
- Husband: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital status: In a relationship
Body Measurements and Lifestyle
Jeanette Jenkins is celebrity fitness trainer with rock hard abs and engraved physique. Her physique with a sky-touching height of 6 feet 2 inches and weight of 75 kg makes her sassy, smart and confident among the masses. She looks stunning with her black eyes and tan skin complexion. She looks young with a sweet smile, entrancing demeanor, and charismatic appearance.
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches (189 cm)
- Body measurements: N/A
- Plastic surgery: N/A
- Weight: 75 kg (165 Lbs)
Jeanette Jenkins a fitness guru and TV star is a founder of Hollywood Fitness Company. Jeanette Jenkins career timeline is mentioned below:
- After migrating to California, Loss Angeles, she began class in 2 famous studios Sports Club LA and Sunset Boulevard Crunch.
- In a studio, she trained A-level celebrities, musician including Christina, Kelly, Serena, and others.
- She planned to lunch own fitness brand “The Hollywood Brand”.
- She appeared in multiple television shows named “The Today Show” and “The Tyra Banks Show”.
- She also appeared in Lifetime TV show “My Workout”: powered by Podfitness.com.
- Jenkins was emerged as Fear Factor champion and won the prize of $50000.
Salary and Net Worth 2018
Jeanette Jenkins, looking at her career, we can assume that she must be getting handful salary. Due to her hard and dedication towards her work, today Mrs. Jenkins has a satisfied and an archaic worth as any other businessman and author. Jeanette has an estimated net worth of $7 million as of 2018.
- Salary: N/A
- Net worth: $7 Million