Jayne Torville’s net worth is estimated the wealth of around $3 million. Jayne Torvill is a Professional English Ice dancer. She has won a gold medal at the 1984 winter Olympics.
- Birthday: October 7, 1957 (age 60)
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity: English
- Profession: Ice dancer
Jayne Torvill Children and Family
Jayne Torvill was born to George and Betty Torvill in Clifton, Nottingham, England. Torvill has been happily married to American sound engineer Phil Christensen for 23 years.
The couples together are parents’ to their adoptive children Kieran and Jessica. Torvill revealed her journey to motherhood was not so easy. She first suffered from ectopic pregnancy before enduring to IVF treatment of 12 months.
- Parents: George Torvill (father) Betty Torvill (mother)
- Husband: Phil Christensen
- Children: Keiran (son) Jessica (daughter)
- Marital Status: Married
Jayne Torvill Measurements, Height and Weight
Jayne Torvill’s accurate body measurement is not available in the media. Jayne stands at the height of 5 feet 2.5 inches (160 cm) and weighs 48 kg.
She looks toned and fit looking at her pictures which we can find in the web.
Torvill has a pretty light brown hair and brown eyes. Her toned and slender body adds elegance to her personality
- Height: 5 feet 2.5 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 48 kgs (106 lbs)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
Jayne Torvill – Movies and TV shows
Jayne Torvill is a Professional Ice skater. Torvill together with her partner Christopher Dean has won a Gold Medal in 1984 winter Olympics.
Jayne became hooked on ice skating at a small age 8 following an after-school trip to the local ice rink.
In 1971 at the age of 14, she with her then-partner Michael Hutchinson became the British National Pairs champion. After parting with Hutchinson she teamed up with Dean in 1975.
- 1975: The pair is made partners by a Nottingham coach.
- 1976: Chris and Jayne start competing internationally in own time, coming second at an event in Germany.
- 1981: They win the European Ice Dance Championships and the World Championship for the first time.
- 1982: They are voted team of the year by the BBC.
- 1984: The pair won Gold on winter Olympics which was watched by 20 million British.
- 1985: They perform all around the World.
- 1990: Jayne and Chris compete at the World Professional Championships and, winning for the third time.
- 1994: They win Bronze at the Lillehammer Olympics in Norway.
- 1996: They compete in the Team Championships, World Professional Championships and the Challenge of the Champions, winning all three.
- 1998: Their 23-year-old partnership ends with a performance US Television Show.
- 2006: They unite for TV shows Dancing On Ice.
- 2014: Performed Bolero again to mark the anniversary of Landmark Olympic Win.
Jayne Torvill Net Worth and Salary
Jayne Torvill has an estimated net worth of around $3 million.
Jayne used to work as an insurance clerk before going into Ice-dancing full time. She has managed to amass a wealth of three million dollars.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $3 million