James Stewart Jr. is an American Professional motocross racer who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. James Stewart Jr. is also known as Bubba Stewart. He is a racer competing in supercross, currently not very active.
- Birthday: December 21, 1985 (age 32)
- Ethnicity: Afro-American
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Motocross Racer
James Stewart jr wife Brianna Chavarria – Have They Children?
James Stewart Jr is married to Brianna Chavarria and the couple together has a baby boy. He has a younger brother named Malcolm Stewart who is also a professional motocross racer
He was born in Florida to father James Sr. who is the one who motivated him to be in the sports at the small age. With the consent of the father, he first participated in the race at the age of four.
James Bubba is a freak when it comes to two wheels. The lines he chooses and the speed he carries seems to be unreal at times. He is an enigma of motocross racing. Bubba broke all the barrier and records by becoming the first black superstar in his field.
- Parents: James Sr. (father) Sonya Stewart (mother)
- Wife: Brianna Chavarria
- Children: 1
- Marital Status: Married
Bubba is often referred as Tiger woods’ of motocross. He has become one of the new spokesmen for MX/SX. He is a total example of how the speed, style, and personality of a racer should be.
James Stewart Jr Height – 1.7m
James Stewart Jr stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches ( 170 cm) and weighs 73 kg.
Bubba is the first black superstar of motocross. He has Dark brown eyes and black curly hair.
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches ( 170 cm)
- Weight: 73 Kg (161 lbs)
James Stewart jr – Motocross Racer
James Stewart Jr. is a professional motocross racer. James Stewart is also known as Tiger Woods of motocross racing.
By the year 2002, he became professional racer after winning eight four national unprofessional championships.
Surprisingly he grabbed all the titles before the age of 16. After being stopped to win the title in 2002 125 west supercross championship, he showed his brilliant performance to win 2002 125cc national championship.
- 2002: Winning eighty-four Amateur national titles all before the age of 16, he debuted as pro
- 2003: While competing for the title of 2003 125 West Supercross Championship he met a severe accident which broke his collarbone into two pieces
- 2004: This year was favorable for him as he won both 125 East Supercross title and 125 Outdoor National title.
- 2005/2006: He again suffered wrist injury as he was about to compete in both championship with his new 450cc motorbike. He is the year 2005 and 2006 won and broke many records
- 2007/2008: Due to his Knee Injury stopped him to win the race.
- 2009: In this year he was signed by L&M Yamaha for the supercross season. He won the supercross championship race keeping his competitor Chad Reed backward
- 2010: Supercross race Ryan Dungey was giving him trouble in the race track. While competing in the race he again crashed with his competitor Chad Reed. In spite of the injury, he placed himself in third place.
- 2012: This was the favorable year for him as he grasped his 44th Supercross title at Daytona International Speedway.
- 2013: Stewart made his return to Supercross with his new Yoshimura Suzuki bike.
- 2015: Stewart was suspended for 16 months for failing an anti-doping test. following his suspension, he returned to race the single-day Monster Energy Cup in Las Vegas, NV. After a crash in the first of three rounds, however, Stewart did not start the following moto.
James Stewart jr Net Worth – $ 20 Millions.
View this post on Instagram
Man… I seriously miss you guys. Haven't been on here much lately because between recovering from my shoulder and now riding again to having my first kid on verge out popping out any moment. It's been a very busy few weeks for me and I've just Been focused on my health & family. This year hasn't went well by a long shot so normally that would be stressful as a rider knowing there's a chance you're not going have an opportunity to showcase yourself before the end of the season. I've been blessed to have a team like @team_suzuki_racing that has shown me support thru this crazy year and will throughout the rest of my career. They've given me the time to be at home for the most important thing ever in mylife with my son's birth " he better hurry up" and hopefully starting at southwick to use the rest of this season to get back in top form for one more red plate run next year. As a racer you can't ask for more support then that & I will make good on my end. So I wanna thank all the boys on my team & Suzuki for they're belief in me. Truly have an amazing set of sponsors that have the same belief as me when not many do. And that's ok because it'll be even my gratifying when we do. Truly the only pressure that is put on me is from myself because I want to get back to where I know I should be and I will. So wanna thank you " my fans" for the patience and I haven't by a long shot thrown in the towel. I dry naturally ?. Thanks peeps and I'll be back soon to start the grind with the boys for the 17sx Title?????? No matter how devastating our struggles, disappointments, and troubles are, they are only temporary!! ??
How much is James Stewart jr worth? James Stewart Jr well known as Bubba Stewart is a well-known motocross racer who has an estimated net worth of $20 million.
Bubba undoubtedly is a professional racer. He has won many series and earned name and fame. His salary is still a secret to everyone, however; his fortune is estimated to be in million.
- Net worth: $20 million
- Salary: N/A