Emily Wickersham Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband, Children, Married - Emily Wickersham is a famous American actress. Emily Wickersham is a well-recognized face in the good numbers of actors in the international acting industry.
She is best known for her supporting role in “I am number four” and “remember me” as a role of Eleanor Bishop in NCIS special agent, NCIS.
- Birthday: April 26, 1984 (age 34)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: mixed American (Austrian and Swedish)
- Profession: actress
Family and Personal Life
Emily Wickersham was born in Kansas and raised up in Mamaroneck, New York. Mamaroneck native Emily was born to the Austrian and Swedish parents John Wickersham and Amy Wickersham. She has a sibling named Adam Wickersham.
Emily Wickersham is happily married to a rock musician, Blake Anderson Hanley on 23 November 2010 after dating couples of the year. The beautiful couple chooses Little Palm Island in the Florida Keys for getting married and made it memorable.
She got enrolled in Muhlenberg College and later dropped out of the college after two years.
- Parents: N/A
- Husband: Blake Anderson Hanley
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Married
Body Measurements and Lifestyle
Emily Wickersham body measurements look well maintained. The gorgeous diva stands at the average height of 5 feet 5 inch with a matching weight of 51 kilos. The light brown haired and the hazel-eyed girl keeps slaying in her appearance regularly. She is famous for her pretty smile and adorable presence in her character that has won the heart of millions.
The 34-year-old lady literally doesn’t seem of her actual age whereas she has a well-maintained body, beautiful skin and fair complexion. Emily Wickersham, the seductress has a slender like body and looks sexy in appearance. She looks extremely hot in bikinis is seen displaying her envious body on beach and swimming pools posting on her Instagram and Twitter pages.
Besides acting, miss. Emily is a fund for traveling, hiking, playing with pets and playing tennis, which can be proved by looking at her posts on social Medias sites.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lbs)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Body Measurements: N/A
Emily Wickersham stepped into the world of acting when she appeared on television debut as Jules in NBC’s late night talk show with David Letterman and also with another pretty face as Grace Garr in an episode of Parco P.I.
- She plays a role of a recurring character of Rhiannon Flammer in HBO’s crime drama TV program, “The Sopranos”.
- She debuts a movie, “Gardener of Eden” as a supporting role of Kate.
- Emily Wickersham appeared in “The Bronx is burning” episode Caught as a role of Suzy Steinbrenner.
- She appeared herself in a comedy-drama film “Gardener of Eden” through which she made a big break.
- She worked as a Miami Blonde in Allen’s Coulter’s movie “Remember me”.
- She played in a small role of leading lady in the episode of ‘Gossips Girls’, ‘Then Zero’, ‘Yes’.
- Likewise, Emily Wickersham has appeared in numerous movies and shows with different roles. She has also made a presence in several commercials with her eye-pleasing performance, which made her increase in publicity.
Net Worth and Salary 2018
Emily Wickersham has earned a decent amount of money from her professional career. As a multitalented and committed American actress, she has several sources of income and is paid handful amount of salary.
At the present statics, her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million and it is sure to be increased in coming days as of her dedication and continuous labor towards her career.
- Net Worth: $ 2 million
- Salary: N/A