Dulje Caleta-Car is a Croatian professional football athlete. Dulje Caleta-Car plays as center-back for Austrian club FC Red Bull Salzburg.
- Birthday: 17 September 1996 (age 21)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Croatian
- Profession: Football player
Family and Personal Life
The Sibenik, Croatia born Dulje Caleta-Car is in a relationship with his girlfriend Adriana Durdevic. They have been posting their love live photos on Instagram. Similarly, Dulje loves his nephew Mali Roko and is seen sharing a good bonding with him.
- Parents: N/A
- Wife: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Body Measurement and Lifestyle
Dulje Caleta-Car is an athlete who is responsible for all his actions by himself. As being a professional player he keeps his body fit and healthy by performing regular exercise and taking balanced diet. To make his game smooth he also takes the regular football training.
He likes to visit different places with his family and girlfriend. He is often seen visiting his nephew Mali Roko. Also, he likes to celebrate holidays and spend quality time with his loved ones in foreign destinations.
- Height: 6 feet 4 inches (1.92 meters)
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 88 kg (194lbs.)
He started his career as a football player as a youth. Growing up with age and knowledge of game and practice, he transferred to the senior team of HNK Šibenik. In 2014, he joined and made his Austrian Football First League debut with FC Liefering against the team FAC Team für Wien.
Be it as a replacement for injured Jozo Šimunovi?, he got a golden opportunity to play for the senior national team for 2016 Euro Cup against Bulgaria and Malta. Also, he made his first international debut in a friendly match with Brazil.
- 2012: he had played for HNK Šibenik.
- 2012: he played an international match of Croatia Under 17.
- 2013: he played an international match of Croatia Under18.
- 2014: international match of Croatia Under19.
- 2014: played the international match for Croatia Under 21.
- 2013: he played for Pasching.
- 2014: he was transferred to Red Bull Salzburg.
- 2015: he was called for the senior team of Euro 2016.
- 2018: selected for 2018 world cup from the senior team of Croatia.
Salary and Net Worth 2018
Dulje Caleta-Car actual market value is estimated to be$7.2million. But his actual salary and Net Worth is not found accurate.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: N/A