1. Family and Personal Life:
Dave Briggs married Brandi Briggs on August 02, 2003. Dave and his wife have three beautiful children together.
Dave was born on October 11, 1976. He is white and an American by nationality. To build a career in television has always been his aim and therefore he went to University of Colorado at Boulder from where he obtained his degree in Broadcast News in 1999.
- Parents: Christine Briggs (mother)
- Wife: Brandi Briggs
- Children: Emerson, William and daughter Logan
- Marital Status: Married
Dave is the father of lovely daughters Emerson and Logan and son William. As a child, Briggs always wanted to become a police officer but later he changed his mind and started his journalism career.
2. Body Measurements and Lifestyle:
Dave Briggs body measurement looks well maintained. Briggs, standing tall at a height of 5 feet and 11 inches he has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Dave has a great personality. His outlook is characterized by great height and physique with sharp facial features. With a commanding voice getting the attention of his viewers is no big deal for this magnetic personality.
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)
- Weight: N/A
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
3. Professional Career:
Dave Briggs started his career from the year 2002 when he found a spot as a stay at KOKI-TV Fox 23 amid ends of the week.
He stepped into Fox News Channel in 2008 and became a co-anchor for Fox and Friends Weekend. However, he left FNC after serving for four years, with an intention to gain fame and progress by building his career in the more reputed channel.
- 2002-2004: Briggs worked for KOKI-TV Fox 23 in Tulsa, Oklahoma where he was the sports anchor during the weekends.
- 2004-2008: he switched to WHDH (TV), Channel 7, an NBC affiliate in Boston where he worked as a reporter and sports anchor
- 2008: He stepped into Fox News Channel and became a co-anchor for Fox and Friends Weekend.
- 2013: Briggs began co-hosting a daily sports and pop culture show for NBCSN called The Crossover with Beadle and Brigg
- 2016: He served as studio host for the 2016 Rio Olympics tennis coverage, NHL playoffs, NASCAR and fantasy football
- 2017: He began co-hosting CNN’s Early Start.
The Fox and Friends co-host Dave Briggs gave an emotional message to the viewers on 2012 informing that he was leaving at the end of the year. He didn’t tell much about his future plans. But he said that he was not going away which could be a sign that he may be in touch with Fox News. Briggs stated as he left FNC in December, that working for Fox and Friends Weekend was the best job of his life.
He left Fox News Channel and pursued his career in broadcasting sports news for MSNBC. He discussed Mike Rice (Rutgers University basketball coach) who was fired for abusing and berating his team. He has also co-hosted he Crossover with Beadle and Briggs at NBC Sports Network where he hosts for the daily sports and pop culture. The Crossover with Beadle and Briggs is about the biggest and hottest issues related to sports, pop culture and entertainment.
4. Salary and Net Worth 2018:
Dave Brigg’s net worth and Salary is still under wraps. Dave likes to maintain his personal life and doesn’t reveal much about his income and net worth.
His focus and dedication to the career have made him able to earn a good amount of salary to spend a happy family life in a decent way. Nevertheless, Dave’s net worth is still a mystery to the media. For more details about his bio, one can see Wiki, Twitter or other social networking sites
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: N/A