Dan Abrams Family - Girlfriend and Children
Dan Abrams is in a relationship with his girlfriend Florinka Pesenti. Dan and Florinka, together are parenting their child Everett Floyd Abrams. However, the couple is not married till the date.
His girlfriend Florinka was part of the winning team on the reality television show, "The Amazing Race 3". Before 2005, he was involved with Elisabeth Rohm.
The couple had been engaged but the relationship didn't last long.
Eventually, they decided to part ways as the relationship didn't seem to get any better.
Currently, he is happily in a loving relationship with his girlfriend.
- Parents: Floyd Adams (father) and Efrat Abrams (Mother)
- Wife: N/A
- Children: Everett Floyd Abrams (son)
- Marital Status: Single
Born in New York City in 1966, Dan Abrams first became known to audiences through his coverage of the O.J. Simpson's trial started.
Abrams was born in a Jewish family and was raised with a sister named Ronnie Abrams.
He received a Bachelor in Arts (B.A) degree in political science from the Duke University. He graduated with Juris Doctor Degree from the Columbia University Law School in 1992.
Dan Abrams TV Shows
Dan Abrams started his career as a legal analyst. Abrams worked as a reporter for Court TV from May 1994 to June 1997 and covered the news for OJ Simpson case, the International War Crimes Tribunal from Netherlands and the assisted trials of suicide of Dr. Jack Kevorkian from Michigan.
Besides this, he is also involved in networking websites such as Meditate, Styleite covering fashion and beauty, SportsGrid covering the sports news, clips of video and other media tracking the sports and media revolving it. He has also published many articles in magazines and journals.
- 1997: Worked as a chief legal correspondent for NBC News.
- 2001: Began hosting his show "The Abrams Report" in MSNBC and positioned as General Manager from June 2006 until October 2007.
- 2010: Published the book " Man Down: Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt That Women Are Better Cops, Drivers, Gamblers, Spies, World Leaders, Beer Tasters, Hedge Fund Managers and Just About Everything Else".
- 2010: Launched "Gossip Cop", a site that scours the celebrity gossip and "Geekosystem", a site which includes development in science and technology and internet culture.
- 2013: Worked as an anchor in news program, "Nightline".
Dan Abrams Net Worth and Salary
How much is Dan Abrams worth? Dan Abrams is an American web entrepreneur and television personality who has a net worth of $23 million.
The multi talented personality has published huge number of articles and has authored many books. The 51 year old is massively successful in his career and has acquired huge name and fame.
- Net Worth: $23 million
- Salary: N/A