Chris Tucker Net Worth: Know About His Family, Girlfriend and Kids - Chris Tucker, an American actor & comedian has a net worth of $3 million. Chris Tucker is best admitted for portraying the character in “F. Gray’s Friday” of Smokey and also in “Rush Hour film series” as a Detective James Carter.
Furthermore, Chris has become visible in a number of movies which include “Monkey Talks”, “Friday”, “Fifth Element” and several others.
- Birthday: August 31, 1971 (Age 46)
- Ethnicity: Afro-American
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, stand-up comedian
Chris Tucker Family – Wife and Children
Chris Tucker married wife Azja Pryor, a casting assistant in the year 1997. Chris and Azja have welcomed a son named Destin Christopher Tucker.
After spending 6 years, the duo got divorced in the year 2003; however, Chris had concisely caught up having engagement with Fox news staff, Cynne Simpson.
- Parents: Mary Louise Tucker and Norris Tucker
- Wife: Azja Pryor (1997-2003)
- Children: 1 (Destin Christopher Tucker)
- Marital Status: Divorced
He was born to Norris Tucker and Mary Louise, where his dad Norris was a self-supporting business person who is the owner of a janitorial good turn.
Growing alongside with five older siblings in Decatur, Georgia, he was attentive in flattering himself as an artist from his early hood and his ability, skills, and his comic side accompanied him the masses.
Chris registers in Columbia High School which lies in Decatur & after his graduation from the same High School; he went to Los Angeles to go after a course in acting and comedy.
Making effort in the industry, he obtained own self a great place and successful in the acting business over the years.
Born on August 31, 1971, as Christopher Tucker, he is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
Chris Tucker Body Measurements- Height and Weight
Chris Tucker, the American actor is moderately tall with 6 feet and 11 inches and has a balanced weight of 80 kilograms.
Owing to his cute looks, good physique, and his neatly kept brown beard, he portrays a macho personality.
Clean-cut and dressy with French beard and fabulous smile, the father of one, Chris has collected massive fan and followers in his career.
Listed are Chris Tucker height, weight and body measurements.
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (155 cm)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
Moreover, the American look has brought about a different way to add his personality into various outfits and has appeared out undoubtedly active with his psyche.
Chris Tucker Professional Career
Chris Tucker is best detective movie and television artist with the world-wide dimension of successful films.
- In 1992- Chris was a periodic actor on Def Comedy Jam and makes his debut in the movie “House Party 3”
- In 1995- He was offered for big movie “Friday” along with the rapper Ice Cube.
- In 1997- he portrays a role with American actor Charlie Sheen in the movie “Money Talks” and along with Bruce Willis in the movie called “Fifth Element”.
- In 1998- In company with Jackie Chan, Chris featured in comedy action movies “Rush Hour”, “Rush Hour 2” as well as “Rush Hour 3”, as a Detective James Carter.
- In 1999- He takes part in the NBA All-Star Weekend’s superstar Games.
- In 2000- He featured in “You Rock My World” the Michael Jackson’s video & create a cameo arrival in “California Love” Tupac Shakur’s.
- In 2007- He was declared as the star in film drama which was directed by Brett Ratner with Frank Sinatra.
Additionally, he is recently seen working in filming 4th payment of The “Rush Hour” along with Jackie Chan, a co-star.
Chris Tucker Salary and Net Worth
How much is Chris Worth? Chris Tucker is a television-film actor and comedian who has an estimated net worth of $3 million USD.
Chris Tucker career took the flight after the mid-90s through the devastating roles in “House Party 3”, “Friday”, and “The Fifth Element”.
Tucker fame and acting career went in such a top that he was even considered as the highest paid actor in the world at his time.
- Net Worth: $3 million
Disastrously, Tucker’s economic condition didn’t favor for a long time. Though a long list of the financial mistake, he was reported in the debt of $11 million.
Then, he had to sell his 10,000 square foot, $6 million Florida mansion and ended up with lots of debt in the year 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2005.
Although in a high loss, he was one of the valuable actors. He got a role in “Friday” film which helped him a lot in various ways.
He was granted with Academy Award-winning movie Silver Linings Playbook. He worked a lot harder to gain a huge wealth after he recovered from such a huge loss.