Ben Sargent Net Worth, Wife, Children, Salary, Height - Benjamin Sargent is a widely known chef, television personality, and artist of America. Benjamin is also popular as the previous owner of Hurricane Hopeful restaurants and the Surf Bar in New York City.
- Birthday: 1977, October 26 (age 40)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: white
- Profession: chef, television personality and artists
Ben Sargent Family and Personal Life
Benjamin Sargent was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts to Claudia and William Sargent. He attained commonwealth school at Boston and studied Fine Arts at Skidmore private College. Later, he was trained at the French Culinary Institute.
Benjamin tied the knot with book writer Diane Holloway in 1984. Furthermore, information about Benjamin’s married life and children are not disclosed yet.
- Parents: Claudia and William Sargent
- Wife: Diane Holloway
- Children: N/A
- Marital status: Married
Ben Sargent Height and Weight
Benjamin Sargent has appropriate height with well-maintained weight. As per the picture uploaded on different websites, he looks gentle and smart with a taller height.
Moving towards Ben hobbies his love towards food, loves for fishing are some interesting fact that Ben usually do.
He lives an extravagant lifestyle and has accumulated huge riches with his evolvement in the reality show and in restaurants.
- Height: N/A
- Body measurements: N/A
- Plastic surgery: N/A
- Weights: N/A
Ben Sargent – Cooking Channel
Benjamin Sargent is a chef and a TV personality. Sargent served as proprietor of Hurricane Hopeful and govt chef.
He also appeared in TV program food Network called “Throwdown! With Bobby Flay” and also appeared on radio host Heritage Radio Network called Cook IT, Catch IT, and Eat IT.
Nowadays, Ben is working on chowder recipes and on the book of images inspired by travel and his Cook IT, Catch IT, and Eat IT.
- 2001- He opened seafood restaurants with his popular lobster rolls and chowders called “Hurricane Hopeful”.
- 2007- He attends Restaurant Management named as “French Culinary Institute”.
- 2009- He founded competitive fishing derby in New York which runs for every October for a month’s and a half known as “Brooklyn Fishing Derby”.
- 2010- He hosts a show Hook, Line, and Dinner on cooking network.
- 2011- Ben appeared in cooking network “chopped” and also appeared in an episode named as Chard & True.
Ben Sargent Salary and Net Worth
How much is Ben Sargent worth? Benjamin Sargent has earned both name and fame from his career. However, Ben Sargent’s net worth and salary are unknown.
Considering his profession, we can assume that he might catch hefty paycheck from his work. He has archived the best success through his show and still obligating his work.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: N/A