Where Are Jamarion Lawhorn And His Mother Anita Lawhorn Today?

As of now, Jamarion Lawhorn's whereabouts are unavailable on the internet.

Claiming the criminal law is too ambiguous, the mother of Kent County's youngest murderer lost her appeal to have her child abuse conviction reversed.

Anita Lawhorn was found guilty of third-degree child abuse in the stabbing death of an 8-year-old boy at a Kentwood playground by her son, Jamarion.

Jamarion Lawhorn's counsel contended at trial that years of abuse from his mother and stepfather were factors in the August 2014 stabbing.

In November 2015, the mother, now 41, was sentenced to a year in prison and five years of probation.

Also Read: Who Are In Gonzalo Lopez Family and Where Are They? Police Wonder if The Escapee Will Try To Make It To His Home

Jamarion Lawhorn Interview Details

Lawhorn was interviewed by FOX 17's Janice Allen in February as he reached one year since being released from the Evart Youth Center.

"That was my worst self. My worst", Lawhorn explained on the FOX 17 News.

Jamarion further added He went to someone who had no idea what I was going through. And Lawhorn had to deal with it daily.

He explained he was trying to get his narrative out there, but people haven't heard his voice.

Moreover, Lawhorn said he was aware that many people referred to him as Kent County's youngest murderer.

But now he wants to put some light on the people as he is Jamarion Lawhorn when someone approaches him.

Also Read: What Is The Russian Brick Incident From Reddit and Why Is It Trending?

What Happened To Connor Verkerke? 

When Connor Verkerte encountered Jamarion, the 9-year-old was playing on the playground of Pinebrook Village Mobile Home Park with his younger brother and another 9-year-old.

According to court records, the four had been playing together for approximately 20 minutes before the attack.

With a kitchen knife, Lawhorn stabbed the youngster many times.

Connor's younger brother attempted to get him home so that he could seek assistance, but it was too late.

Lawhorn surrendered himself to the police after the homicide. He went up to a neighbor and asked to borrow a phone, so he could contact 911.

Connor's family and the troubled 12-year-life old would be profoundly changed by what transpired at the playground that day.